• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Someone pay for my train ticket to this, I'll pay them back with the money I get from winning Brawl and Melee. If I don't win, then that's your own fault for buying me a ticket cuz I won't pay you back. Come on guizeeeeeeeeeee

Anyone from my new crew OoC (Out of Chicken) coming to this?

- Willz

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i might enter melee this time :B
and what im going to do is make stupid decision and use bad moves, and then when it doesnt work im going to say **** like 'what the hell' and 'that was gay' so that everyone knows it wasnt my fault

VA

Smash Hero
LOL ^^^

Of course you are...same how VA is going to be there :)
I'm going to try to make it, my circumstances are difficult at the moment.

I need community support in terms of money matches to give me an incentive. so far I have £20: £5 vs alex and £15 vs your roy

I want a mario ditto with j3ly and jo3 agreed to do a £5 one with me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL @ Your earlier post before you edited, talking about how I need to make up new material cos of my comparison of you to Edwin and how it was a low comparison and that you are making it, I actually saw it time ago but was playing Black Ops so couldn't be bothered to reply....and I never have material, just say what I feel like at the time.

And I'll do the Roy ones vs you for £1/2 each because obv you're better and not as scrubby as Bullet Bill...so that decreases your incentive right there, so looks like you're going down the Edwin road as confirmed before :bee:

VA

Smash Hero
LOL @ Your earlier post before you edited, talking about how I need to make up new material cos of my comparison of you to Edwin and how it was a low comparison and that you are making it, I actually saw it time ago but was playing Black Ops so couldn't be bothered to reply....and I never have material, just say what I feel like at the time.

And I'll do the Roy ones vs you for £1/2 each because obv you're better and not as scrubby as Bullet Bill...so that decreases your incentive right there, so looks like you're going down the Edwin road as confirmed before :bee:
hmm, no you can't pay me £1 to play a set with roy thanks. sounds boring.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I think i'll be at this, as it may be the last one I can go to before I leave the country for a year.

GIVE ME GM JACK . I want revenge.......
Willz is in the same position. You're going to have to form a queue. :awesome:

But seriously, I'm definitely up for some games. Bair wars are always good.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

bwahahahaha

L-J

Smash Ace
Looks I won't be able to make even the doubles part of this unfortunately. Hope all goes well (especially finish on time so GFs actually gets played out!)

VA

Smash Hero
GM jack, we've never played a game of smash, ever.

Do you want a MM? You can pick my character out of the high tiers, £3-5.

VA

Smash Hero
Nah, I don't do MMs. Happily do a couple of sets if you wanted to play for any reason other than free money though.
Don't sell yourself short, my peach is awful these days, just need to pick the right character for you.

Anyway yeah I'd like to have some friendlies, just to see what all the fuss is about ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hmm, no you can't pay me £1 to play a set with roy thanks. sounds boring.
LOOL Ok, it's not like you're gonna come for the MM to commence, just stating MM's you would like to happen and then you can claim you would have won if you came :)

Who were you going to team with if you were coming?

bwahahahaha
LOOOL :)

Don't be so negative.

Edwin turns up sometimes.
Huh....he is the biggest flaker ever when he says that he is def coming or something along them lines...negative =/= reality

VA

Smash Hero
LOOL Ok, it's not like you're gonna come for the MM to commence, just stating MM's you would like to happen and then you can claim you would have won if you came :)

Who were you going to team with if you were coming?
@ first part. my circumstances require that I make some money from this tournament, if I am to attend it. anyway just go ahead be a douche it's so funny.

@ second part dunno

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
As usual I read your post before you edited it but was playing Black Ops so couldn't respond lol

And My Roy is amazing....£2 would be the Max I would do which would mean you would be losing gaining £6 all 2geva :)

And just win the tournament and you will get the money back really...doubles is guaranteed for you remember, because you are the best doubles player ever :reverse:

And also you're the only douche around here :awesome:

AmcD

Smash Ace
I accept...looking forward to the destruction which will be commencing :)

Nah but seriously it's good to know you're returning, are you looking to coming to these frequently since I only remember seeing you at one.
Yeah should be coming to these now more often, got more time and money.

Wow, awesome. What's the MU?
Whoever you want to go I suppose.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I guess there will be teams for both games.

Some1 up for teaming in brawl? (aiming to win the tourney and stuff)

I may enter melee singles too if its cheap D:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Wait Marcbri your coming to this? If so I will highly likely book today when you reply, cuz I haven't booked to coem down to London yet. And their won't be teams for Brawl, were gonna do low tier's or something, cuz we never get enough teams.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I main Peach.
Peach is my flaw but I'd still like to MM you. I main IC's and Falco

Wait Marcbri your coming to this? If so I will highly likely book today when you reply, cuz I haven't booked to coem down to London yet. And their won't be teams for Brawl, were gonna do low tier's or something, cuz we never get enough teams.
How much roughly does it cost you to come to London? Only because I'd like you and Calzorz to come to the tournament I'm hosting end of next month. Turn out will be good and you'd more than likely win back the money you spent on travel. Don't have a set date yet but I'm just working on a few things while we prepare for it.

AND IT'S WAAAAAY EASIER TO GET TO THAN GANTS HILL! From victoria it will only take you 15-20 minutes

Top Bottom