• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

auroreon

Smash Ace
Im not missing the tourney for it... Im going to the expo on sunday. I think its only Willz who is going on saturday.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I only get to see these guys like 4 times a year and you guys nearly every month + I'm allowed to travel to London monthlies now, so I'll be down here more often.

Andy!

Smash Cadet
No Prof, Willz hasnt been to a monthly yet, and Kira and Willz are going on the saturday, think thats about it.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Kiras going on the Saturday now? lol why

And whys the next one of these in January WUT? nvm read first post. all londoners should come to em events after this till january =]

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Hey guys, I hope everyone is going to enjoy this tournament.

I just got done playing Professor Pro and yeah he is pretty amazing, he ***** me all day and I don't stand a chance in the Grand Finals when we play each other. I hope he goes easy on me or atleast goes falco on me cos I got him down to 2 stock which I was really happy about.

I'm going to have to play another character at this rate. I was wondering if anyone has advice on playing him and what I should do because it's really getting stressful playing him with his highly technical and smart fox. :/

Kasper!

Smash Lord

I just got done playing Professor Pro and yeah he is pretty amazing, he ***** me all day and I don't stand a chance in the Grand Finals when we play each other. I hope he goes easy on me or atleast goes falco on me cos I got him down to 2 stock which I was really happy about.

I'm going to have to play another character at this rate. I was wondering if anyone has advice on playing him and what I should do because it's really getting stressful playing him with his highly technical and smart fox. :/

i smell that prof has struck again and im not refering to melee XD

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace

looool Aaron your a joker

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah I think Ed's right Joe. =/

In any case, I pm'd you his number that I had in my phone when you asked this previously on the boards. Check my pm there and I think thats your best bet.

edit: nvm I didnt read the next page..

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I got a new phone with the same old number. I gave it to him now so we can all stop crying.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Calzorz says:
this is calz and trio right here talking down on london STEP IT UP FOOLS
Calzorz says:
WE GONA TAKE ALL YA MONEY
Calzorz says:
GO IN AND COME OUT RICHE#R THAN WE WENT IN
Andy says:
LONDON ****ING SUCK AT BRAWL WITHOUT KIRA
Calzorz says:
lmao
Calzorz says:
KIRA SCARED OF THE EM **** MAN
Andy says:
EM GONNA DELIVER THE BUISNESS
Calzorz says:
HE BEEN FLAKING SINCE WE BEEN RAPIN

Ouch now thats a blow to london, anyone gonna **** in brawl at this for london...

Fuzzy, Blaze, ShadowTactics WERE YOU AT!!! lets show em dat london is no joke

i wasnt for london before but now its payback time :laugh:

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
haha

me and shadow are gonna try hard to come.. 50/50 chance but i cant promise anything

Calzorz

Smash Lord
it actually went em>london>em>london last time
-BlAz3- has not made any friends yet

SHUT UP :laugh: yes i got that from ur profile when i clicked on ur freinds by accident loool XD!!!

trio let me down by geting 3rd place last time yea what a bad placment but were hoping for east midlands to take top 2 this time xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
no, he's a WASTE!

STOP MAKING JOKES AND BEAT FUZZYNESS TO THE GROUND!!!
loool Dont shouttt at meeeee :(
I will beat him down to the ground VERY HARD, DO NOT WORRY!

But I need the OoC behind me to hype **** but I don't want you making me laugh cos i'm like you when I laugh loool.

I do but joe needs to calm down...
YOU STILLLLL havent awnsered my question about if Swizzy or any of them lot are coming to this.

Calzorz says:
this is calz and trio right here talking down on london STEP IT UP FOOLS
Calzorz says:
WE GONA TAKE ALL YA MONEY
Calzorz says:
GO IN AND COME OUT RICHE#R THAN WE WENT IN
Andy says:
LONDON ****ING SUCK AT BRAWL WITHOUT KIRA
Calzorz says:
lmao
Calzorz says:
KIRA SCARED OF THE EM **** MAN
Andy says:
EM GONNA DELIVER THE BUISNESS
Calzorz says:
HE BEEN FLAKING SINCE WE BEEN RAPIN

Ouch now thats a blow to london, anyone gonna **** in brawl at this for london...

Fuzzy, Blaze, ShadowTactics WERE YOU AT!!! lets show em dat london is no joke

i wasnt for london before but now its payback time :laugh:
The same gap in talent for EM and London with melee is the same gap for talent for brawl.

**** them London brawl players!

GET THERE 12:30PM OR BEFORE 1PM AS WE ARE GOING TO START EARLY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS AND WE NEED TIME TO SORT STUFF OUT.
IF YOU GET THERE LATE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT
(WHICH WASTES YOUR TIME)SO GET THERE ON TIME!

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
common my london soldiers, we gotta show em whos boss (pun lolol).

cal and trio3 vs shadow and blazin, the epic battle continues

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
loool Dont shouttt at meeeee :(
I will beat him down to the ground VERY HARD, DO NOT WORRY!

But I need the OoC behind me to hype **** but I don't want you making me laugh cos i'm like you when I laugh loool

GET THERE 12:30PM OR BEFORE 1PM AS WE ARE GOING TO START EARLY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS AND WE NEED TIME TO SORT STUFF OUT.
IF YOU GET THERE LATE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT
(WHICH WASTES YOUR TIME)SO GET THERE ON TIME!
:chuckle: You need to get yourself a pair of headphones and an ipod with bere south london hype tunes on it that will drown out the sound of Gantz and LD lol

VA

Smash Hero
I didn't see your question about swizzy, he's in India but I think beast is planning on coming along.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Thanks to j3ly and fuzzy for having me round last couple of days, good times.

I reckon j3ly and deathgazer could throw in a few surprises this tournament, they were doing some **** **** yesterday. Playing against deathgazer is like fighting a massive brick wall, but once you weaken it slightly, it becomes much easier to get through. Still get gimped too easy man, gotta work on the predictability of your recovery, u should def take note of how fuzzy recovers with falco. And j3ly, best doc in UK lol? Maybe, but you gotta work on grab stuff cos the other areas of your game are ****, but you didn’t do much from grabs, and you weren’t really getting many grabs in, jab-grab bit more maybe.

Dash, where was the **** you promised man? Lol, still, good to see that your ICs having improved a lot, especially with their grabs, but you need to be much quicker along the ground man, need to wavedash a lot more cos you were just standing there against me.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Still get gimped too easy man, gotta work on the predictability of your recovery,
I need to learn how to play more patiently. I always play offensively lol. maybe I should laser spam a much more haha

what do you think? should I go fox or falco against your jiggs?

you need to be much quicker along the ground man, need to wavedash a lot more cos you were just standing there against me.
DASH: Yer learn how to wavedash out of shield cos I noticed when you were in a shield and I ran past you, you would release your shield and run towards me, if you wavedash out of shield, you can hold R and stay in the shield so if I jab or hit you, you can grab them out of shield.

and I ONLY LOST BECAUSE YOUR NANA DID ALL THE WORK haha

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
common my london soldiers, we gotta show em whos boss (pun lolol).

cal and trio3 vs shadow and blazin, the epic battle continues
Hahahhahaha if you both go we'll have a £4 MM 2v2, will be really cool, the top 4 players from the last ranbat (well the one b4 the last one) mwhahahaha.

Top Bottom