• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Sanu

Smash Champion
=o i am a good melee player and i know it rofl!

I just meant i was a bit spammy and playing a bit dumb for me, i still kicked *** xD

anyone who thinks they can beat me cant expect possibly Charles... and Tamouse >_>

VA and Pro couldnt take a game of me the whole time we played o_0
Pretty sure I could beat you.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
ooooo the gay wants to beat you jo3

the gay likes bondage!

people best start posting here, or someone gon' get flamed for no muthafkin reason

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Play Falco and pretend you main Falcon like a certain moderator around here...

Tamoo

Smash Master
lmao!

in all seriousness tho, experimenting at this stage of the game will help your game, learning the weaknesses of each character will help you learn matchups so much easier imo.

Also, sexy new avi :), good old fashioned paint job ftw

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
hehe with the recent burst of activity just shows how scared u *****z are of gettin blaz'd

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
unreal i swear after every 2 tournaments ur changing ur main lol just play wit a character until u get 2 a point where u feel really gd n comfortable wit them thats wat im like wit my link i can play other characters i just play my link that comfortable since i knw almost everything wit link n it just feels better playin wit him when u get 2 that point wit a character thats ur main

n sanuzi long time no hear how things in canada? n u jump on the london boards n ur already causin trouble lol

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Yer i know King lol i do feel comfortable with Falco and i think he's my main but i really enjoy playing CF so maybe he'll be my secondary.

J03

Smash Master
sanuzi, you can try =)

EDIT: Actually, who the hell are you? i think you came to england and lost to all the good players you played, what makes you think you could beat me?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Joe he only lost to two, and they happen to be the top two players so yeah >__>

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
loooool was just watching some of ur vids bullet bill and no offense but ur terrible haha

and even at a game which takes little to no skill such as melee just makes it even worse lmaoooo

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
looool i just watched some melee vids of prof and charles, it looks very very easy, and i assume the game is rly easy to play, for one theres only 7 characters in the game so u dont have to learn matchups, unlike in brawl u have to learn like 40, wow brawl is extreamly hard compared to melee, wow melee is such a **** and easy game. xDDDDDDDDDD

BAN THE BANTER

Andy!

Smash Cadet
I gotta agree with u on that Trio3, i know ur best in UK and the level u play at is way beyond all UK Melee players, how can u be so good at this game? Its so hard to play, im good at Melee but im terrible at brawl, and also ive had 2 week practice of melee and 2 year of brawl, yet im still better at melee, its such an easy game.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Brawl is amazing from all the vidoes I have seen.

Can you show me one of your favourite and most amazing vidoes and interesting which are brawl without showing the Willz CF combo thing lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol as i said, there arnet many videos of good brawl macthes, this is because most players suck and cant handle the large amount of skill the game takes, and all the good videos which were uploaded were deleted by youtube because the amount of techskill needed was too much so Youtube took them down, youtube took them down because ppl were complaining about how good these players were, and they wanted to become as good as them, although they had no hope, so it saved them wasting their time trying to get good, instead they played melee for a day and they were best in UK.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol as i said, there arnet any videos of good brawl macthes, this is because all brawl players suck and cant handle the large amount of boredom that the game gives off, and all the good videos which were uploaded weren't actually good at all because the amount of camping it took to win a game so Youtube took them down for breaking the rules and regulation of interest, youtube also took them down because ppl were complaining about how good melee players were and they wanted to become as good as them, although they had no hope cos the majority were brawl players, so it saved them wasting their time trying to get good, instead they played brawl for a day and they were best in WORLD.
Fixed for reality.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
prof u fkin idiot stfu man

everyone knows brawl is better, more mathcups to learn, more people play it, and people dont miss going to fking college to play it cuz they have to lrn that last piece of tech skill lmao

melee players have NO LIFE

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
More matchups to learn just eqauls more different types of camping to learn.
That's nothing special lol.

Combos makes melee interesting, fast speed, hard things to pull off.

Anyone can pull off anything in brawl in terms of technical ability after a week....after that's its just learning how to camp.

Brawl players are more likely to have no life, playing online tournaments which are doo doo and playing a game which is boring means you defintely have nothing better to do.

So you must have no life.....you have my msn so just ask me on some advice on what kinda things you can do in your spare time and I will lend you a hand :).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Shayzalicious ≈☆⁂ Best I ever had. Hannah.. says:
aaron
can u tell me some weekend activities i can take part in pls
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
play melee
i see
will i meet girls and make friends?
if i play this 'melee'?

no but you need to take stepping stones, you're not ready for friends and girls yet

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
so
wat does a kiss feel like then
can u tell me pls
i doubt il ever experience it
matters what you're into, you might like boys and im not experienced in that field
ahhh
il ask charles then
thanks!
looool
u know
charles obviously picked up melee
to meet foreighn boys
LOOOOL
*cough* yuna

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
seriously guys, if you got a question, ask prof

i think im one step closer to having a 'life' now due to the help of proffessor pro

without prof i would still be mortar sliding around final destination whilt repeatdly pressing the b button.

thanks man, you changed my life!

Top Bottom