• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
that was one of the best vids ive seen in a while. gotta love the range on fox jab

Calzorz

Smash Lord
its not european intrest all of a sudden izaw been saying hel come for a while and imma ask a few other european brawlers to come well il beg istudy xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol u guys dont get hype, ecspecially u Melee players, im not inviting any melee players i just said any1 can tag along with you, im only asking Brawl players xD.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
its not european intrest all of a sudden izaw been saying hel come for a while and imma ask a few other european brawlers to come well il beg istudy xD
why dont they just come ph2 im sure ben would do brawl if he knew izaw and mr r were coming >_>

yo thats really easy to get to, are you free wednesday/thursday to play some melee? cos i have both those days off college this week
Thurs is good for me, normally Wed would be too but I got a trip I don't wanna miss then. Thurs I finish at 10:45 which is probably earlier than I would normally wake up lol.

Which brings me to what I was gonna ask people:

I'm planning to host again this week if I get parental permission, who's free on Thurs or is that a bad day?

j3ly

Smash Champion
My house or TC's house? If your referring to my smashfest, assuming it gets enough interest for me to spend my first free house in a couple of months on, it is ofc a sleepover.

I just re-read TC's post lol, im free on friday, well atleast i am now lol. See you thursday+friday then?

Jolteon

i'll try and get my mum to say yes to a sleepover charles, i'll speak more about it tomorrow then.

Yes ben ofc its alright if you come. ;) I'm going to have to limit places though, I don't want a repeat of the last time I hosted lol.

Interested:

Charles
Ben
j3ly
Jo3?.. If you're actually in london right now and serious though I don't think this is the case.

Also j3ly, what's your real name? I don't like calling people by their smash name. :v Uhm, anyway if you make it to surbiton on thurs gimme a call: 07784000359 and I'll pick you up from the station.

Jolteon

oh what lmao I didn't know xD I thought you were kidding just now.

Alright mate it'd be good to have you round =p

j3ly

Smash Champion
And ill pick you up from the station - this just changed my entire outlook on the trek :)

my real name is adam or barker lol, nobody calls me either apart from my crew atm

Joe are you seriously in london atm. If you are, lets smaasaash yoo

Jolteon

eh you mind if I do as well? just a little pet peeve i have using aliases irl.

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol yeh feel free to call me anything you like.
no seriously, call me anything but anything you like and ill hurt you xD

mario styleeeeee!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol u guys dont get hype, ecspecially u Melee players, im not inviting any melee players i just said any1 can tag along with you, im only asking Brawl players xD.
WTF are you talking about you brawl player.

We haven't even received any decent informaion of melee players coming to this so there's nothing to get hyped about.

Which brings me to what I was gonna ask people:

I'm planning to host again this week if I get parental permission, who's free on Thurs or is that a bad day?
I would be able to come on thurs and MAYBE fri.

Matters what time it last to on a friday really cos I can get the tram from my college ALLL THE WAY to NICEEE wimbeldon lol.

If melee players don't get hype, then how come the PH2 thread has been madd busy since the date was announced?
Exactly, we are the masters of getting hyped.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Whens the next available smashfest, me and my bros wanna play! Since all the hype from MW2 is gone now for me, I can focus back onto melee =)

j3ly

Smash Champion
LOL. London monthlies... Or you prof..? And yeaah come thursday if it's ok with tc, I find 2 man smash to be infuriating sometimes!

Kman25

Smash Ace
Yeah Ill come, Got some work to hand in that day so Ill do that and then come =) If its alright with TC of course. Btw do you have fb j3ly?

j3ly

Smash Champion
To va, I'm having a sleepover one Saturday, and tv is having one fridy - take ur pick!!

j3ly

Smash Champion
Lol Oman I thought you were va for somersason lol. Yeh,
My name is Adam barker

VA

Smash Hero
I like VA's new one lol.

It's jokes how the London Monthly made him change to a peach player.
This is contestable, I didn't change because of the monthly. I always played peach but preferred fox because I found him more fun. The monthly let me find peach fun again and gave me things to practice with her. I'll probably still use fox if I need him but the idea of a main is kind of stupid being as I can play both characters to a high level and I'm probably going to try out my sheik for southampton.

sleep over on saturday hm. I want to go but I have a house party that I must go to in Brighton. Obviously it's not going to be for the best seeing as I have an essay due next week. But also London is well expensive for me.

j3ly

Smash Champion
awesome
wednesday deathgazer
thursday TC + prof
friday TC sf
saturday my sf
sunday remnants of my sf

some high tier mashup :p
but mario will be the one doing the mashing up. no other char will make an appearance until sunday :)

i started smoking again in apprehension of the mass stress im going to feel from loosing too much. Lasted about 14hrs :/ but i really want to quit again on sunday, after my need for cigarettes has disappeared. We will see init :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
oh, yeh i played a damo of that. Thats the one where u have 2 guys in reserve right? lol i was pretty good, spammed spidermans web-attack solidly, last in reserve. The demo never stood a chance of being bought :(

Top Bottom