• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Tamoo

Smash Master
I never lose, **** im crap,

lol i remember you watching our matches together though, i think he gave up and went shiek after a while.

In other news, spam once more to get to ur big 6000 already

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Insulting PDOT will result in nothing but your death.

I am on my 5999 post.

I'm gonna make a thread baby for my 6000th post making shoutouts and **** lol.

TC you will be in it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
hay gaiz if you care i got 33rd at rom2, didn't make it into the 32 man bracket, feels bad man D:

got soooo much better though, awesome tournament :3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
ahh >_<

Must be like the feeling I get when I miss the bus by like 2 seconds in the morning LOL (this happens like 3-4 times a week actually x_X)

whats up?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I think beast beat lust at the ranbat. score 1 VA's pitiful crew over yours :p
I seem to remember Last Dragon beating the second best player on your crew in the last tournament.

Score 1 Prof's amazing crew over yours.

P.S. - It's on youtube as well.
+ 5 for the reference ability.

Prof, what happened to u bringing that vX!? guy (can't remember his name) to the last ranbat?
I dunno, he said that he was gonna make his own way there when I rang him and then when I got there he didn't even arrive lol:confused:

Kman - Where did you get that sig from lol?

j3ly

Smash Champion
ok, lets say there was no pressure, and that fuzzy played all the smashers in the world in consistent friendlies, 1 year each. This is a dumb example though, he wouldent need that long to prove best

fuzzy would come out 2/3rd in the world, i am sorry this is my opinion no1 could change it

Tamoo

Smash Master
haha, youre gonna get a very big shock when you go oversees to play.

Also, is it me or are your posts becoming more like ICG's?
:p jk lol!
That last line just reminded me of him hehe

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Charles is really good but I think he'd struggle to make it top 10 worldwide, let alone #2/#3 :/

VA

Smash Hero
lol struggle? really you think? I think charles will never be top 10 in the world. just my two cents.

Top Bottom