• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

VA

Smash Hero
I commentated on a few matches at my place the other night. Bishkin was over and we recorded, my commentary was alright.

VA

Smash Hero
it was bishkins, I don't really want to upload any of the vids of me, they kind of suck. basically they involve me being like uthrow > dsmash then CGing bishkins falco, or me playing swizzys ganon. they're ok I guess, sometime before GT maybe>

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Lol what you on about VA, I was sick and my falco was ****. Looks like I might have to change my name to DaBishWiz xD jk
Was fun though, there were some lol moments in those commentated sets

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Well I think you should upload the matches if you want to Bishkin, even though VA is the best I still think if you feel you played good you should still upload them personally.

J03

Smash Master
howd you change your name?

can someone change mine for me?

i want it changed from J03 to Jo3, im actually serious, it was supposed to be Jo3 to begin with, ****ing typos

VA: isnt that the perfect Peach strat rofl, ****ign FD against peach is horrible. one throw = stock :(

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
The vids are in VA's hands...
Joking aside I did get owned, don't think I won too many games. However I recall I did have a few combo moments that I was happy with, find them please Robby! There were some good ones against Beast I think, a few of my games with him were pretty close

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Jay oh three, you need be a premium member, once you are, PM a admin that you want a name change then it's all good.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
No you keep your name change, so you could buy premium for the cheapest amount which is like 1 month? then change your name during that time if that is all you are after.

Kone

Smash Master
i dont hthink he is joe (though his last comment was a tad odd) he is coming to mine though on the wednesday before we head to berlingo

j3ly

Smash Champion
posting this here too just incase, but peoples be talkin in this forum now:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261354&page=50

i quit these **** boards but i should post for the final tournament.

tbh i was rooting for fuzz and pro when VA played them both but i still cheered when VA brought the **** in some stocks. he played really well i enjoyed watching. fail for getting nothing recorded tho =/

i have one or 2 shoutouts i want to make

TUNA - Regardless of character you are a better player and out class me in almost all areas of the game; fuzzyness is the same but that still doesn't mean i dont think ill be able to **** you soon enough! You neutralised all of my own fsmashes and spammed them urself i feel sorry for those i play in tournament, that shiz is raaaape!! anyway I haven't enjoyed playing anybody as much as i did against you in a long time, plus now i realise how to get around ur LAWLESS fsmash spam so when are you next down? i would like to play you very much

lawrencealot - you are one LUCKY son of a gun, you were about to loose when i SD below 20% TWO TIMES from the SAME WAVEDASH SHIZ. some campy boring shiek, fair play to you for winning... but i was the superior player that shiz sucked however i know what i need to work on because the SAME shiz happend against warning last tournament. I need to find another way to get back onto the ledge..

DEATHGAZUH - you're lucky too, i was looking forward to gimping the shiz outta you and punishing you for your spotdodges infront of a crowd! fair play though u got to **** that lucky european, TESCO thats jus how we do. its sweet u dont SD anymore, makes such a difference. We had the best pre-tournament smashfest with King and PMS, never forget TESCO comming to a cube near you :D

Kira - didnt play again.. i kept thinking ahh awesome kira is on the cube next to me ill go and get next game, but got distracted every time and didnt get around to it :/ destroy ya next time pal!

Everybody i got in tournament apart from Edwin and VA - umm, actually i got a super easy bracket :O yeah, everybody was easy apart from lawrencealot who wasnt much of a challenge (considering campy shiek is marios worst matchup.. incorrect), and edwin + VA. I should have gone onto play aiko, which i believe could have gone either way DAMMIT CRAP i am disappointed in myself this tournament. i had the path to greatness laid infront of me, with only one measly jiggs player inbetween myself and semis. i wont get better luck next time.. so ill have to improve alot again instead!

TC - stick with marth, go shiek against falcon, that is my advise. our games were not serious but ur marth is by far the most rapiest. I am not into that scene by any means, but adrian is and he said your hair looked REALLY good this tourney so keep it that way.

Bishkin - keep at it, you are getting better - your performance against lust shows this

the LUST - unlucky, that was amoung my top 5 most **** 10 mins of all time, and definatly my no.1/2 biggest **** of a falcon player. ur really good but that was not displayed against mario. ur problem was consistently approaching with the knee, and marios uair beats the knee. once it was landed, uair -> utilt, uair, dsmash and fsmash, so getting hit by the uair is **** against falcon.

edwin - flat out ****, dont know what to say. i understand ur playstyle well at this point, but i still have no idea how to get around it. When i find out, i will be a hero to all marios. you are the key to me becoming the best

prof - BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA

aiko - mixed feelings, one moment you were safe, the other moments you were being a bit of a ****. or a large bit of a ****. then again u had shiz to do, a tournament to help run, and a tournament that went pretty well all things considered so the cockness must have had purpose behind it. i was expecting some epic amazing falcon player.. just another run-of-the-mill jiggs i was disappointed to find out. you're good though, better than me but i'd give that a month? maybe 2 tops untill that run-of-the-mill jiggs is just another mindgame'd-usmash'd-oos'd-jiggs. oh yeah, and a TECHSKILLED TO DEATH BY DEATHGAZER JIGGS. yeuh TESCO.

jo3 - i came, i saw, we played - enough said! :D

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
^ LOL, try playing law's pikachu in 64.

Hi, I'm some new guy from Enfield in London. I'm not particularly good at this game (at least not on controller) but I really enjoy it and I learn quite fast.
Is this venue on the 275 route? If I were to go I would go from Walthamstow.

Top Bottom