• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This hurts me because Zoroark has always been my most wanted Pokemon in Smash. Though I never once believed Lucario should be cut in order for her to get in.
gen 5 remakes gonna give her relevance again
You know what also sucks? When your favorite pokemon becomes irrelevant due to a transformation you don't even like. Sneasel was replaced by the much less interesting Weavile, and Magmar was replaced by ****ing Magmortar.

Though I guess Sun & Moon had a whole island of Magmars, can't complain too much. And Scizor got a mega evolution. At least one of my three faves stayed relevant.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what also sucks? When your favorite pokemon becomes irrelevant due to a transformation you don't even like. Sneasel was replaced by the much less interesting Weavile, and Magmar was replaced by ****ing Magmortar.

Though I guess Sun & Moon had a whole island of Magmars, can't complain too much. And Scizor got a mega evolution. At least one of my three faves stayed relevant.
Weavile is just a straight upgrade from Sneasel. You guys are just mean.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I hope that the next Smash revisits some of the veterans and gives them more updated movesets. Some characters got so many new features in more recent games that not seeing them in Smash feels kinda weird. Like Mario with the new power ups and Cappy, Sonic with the Wisps, Megaman with the Double Gear, etc.
By the time the next Smash is out all those moves will be outdated. It's better to utilize all these characters most iconic abilities. Mario needs an overhaul because his FLUDD isn't iconic. His Fireball is really iconic so that can stay. I'd say give Mario his racoon power up. Maybe a tail attack.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Do you guys think we'll ever get cuts again? I mean imagine the disappointment after they set this precedent for Ultimate
I don’t think so. Maybe Cloud? But even most 3rd parties seem down with Sakurai and Smash so I don’t think they’ll be cut. Not unless Sakurai steps down for the next one

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Weavile is just a straight upgrade from Sneasel. You guys are just mean.
Oh hey Weavile lover, what's that over there?

Man why does everyone want to pick a fight today?
Not picking a fight. I love Transformers.

I also love picking fights, though, so I may have subconsciously intended that.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey Weavile lover, what's that over there?

Not picking a fight. I love Transformers.

I also love picking fights, though, so I may have subconsciously intended that.
i find this even funnier because totodile is my favorite pokemon

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Imagine many years from now after a few Smash games and cuts, they do another Everyone is Here with a 100+ roster...

It'll never happen, probably, but I'd like to live long enough to see the possibility.

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
I think I got ignited..

Young Goemon

New Age Goemon

I swear.. the awesomest coolest character to ever land on the gaming world

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait, Little Ceasar's is that bad in terms of food?
Little Caesar's is what you eat when you're all out of options and have exactly $5 to your name.

It's fantastic in terms of price, but there's a reason why it's even cheaper than buying the ingredients yourself.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Little Caesar's is what you eat when you're all out of options and have exactly $5 to your name.

It's fantastic in terms of price, but there's a reason why it's even cheaper than buying the ingredients yourself.
Man, that is cheap. Not into Little Ceasar's to begin with, but I guess the price says something about the place.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I freaking love Domino's! They are the best pizza place out of the big three, if you ask me.
Only pizza place that tops Domino’s for me is Pieology (or New York Pizza in General)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom