• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash VR Tournement FANFIC [T]

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
The year is 2047. The world's problems have been solved, And we live in a land where police is thin and crime is thinner. There is a new Super Smash Brothers game coming out.. Nintendo has been testing their luck with Legend of Zelda and Metroid games in VR. Now, they make a new SSB game.
It will be called...
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS: A New Generation!!!
There is a Pre-Release Tournament and the best fighters from around the globe are going to be there.
But not everything is how it seems.

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
Sam's Diary
Jun 29, 2047
Tomorrow is the Smash6 Tournament!
I'm so hyped!!! I hope that MegaMan, (now owned by Nintendo...) Link, Chrom, Yoshi, Blastoise, DK and Ryu are there!!!
Yeah!!!

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
Jun 30, 2047
Sakurai's Hologram: (Sakurai is dead, but his brain was recovered and this hologram was made)
We are now starting the Tournament, But first, Nintencon News!!! (Nintendo Convention)
Mother 5 Localizations! Pokemon: Supercharged Ultra Mario Editon! New Nintendo NX7.2! And now for the Tournament!
Reggie: I have been training, so now hungrybox is goin' down!!! Yes, I'm a Tounament Player.
Sam: When are they starting?! I want to kill some scrubs!!!
Other Players: Wind down, Bruh.
Sam: Okay...

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
The Tournament eventually started.
Sam was in the first round with:
Killa7 :bowser:
PrinceRok :marth:
MewZero (Mewtwo)
Sam preferred Ryu.

Last edited:

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
So, the players enter stasis pods where thir heart rates, thoughts and nerves are anylized and turned into code. Then, there are electronic waves make you think you're seeing something, but you aren't.
Then, people try to move in this space, and they're thoughts are analyzed, then it happends in real-time.
The players then duke it out. (confusing? yep.) The winner for the match in Sam. :4ryu:

Last edited:

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
Then, for the next match...
Sam :4ryu:
Komoto :falco:
1337f0x :fox:
JoeTheDank :ganondorf:
Something extremely disconserting happens in this match...

Top Bottom