• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars - Online Tournament POOLS ARE LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty82524

Smash Rookie
YES! I've joined! This may be my first Smash tournament, but I'll do my best :) I haven't exactly decided who I'm using yet, but I'm thinking Pit or Wolf. Pit seems to have it all...GO PIT!

CHALLENGER APPROACHING: SHORTY82524 HAS JOINED THE BRAWL!

David the Great

Smash Rookie
Um... I'm fairly sure a referee would just get in the way. Unless they immediately SD.
That's how some Japanese players handle their online tournaments. The ref/host kills himself right away and as soon as his stock is gone the match starts.

Litrid

Smash Rookie
can I please join I wanna register..... if its not too late It says for my state florida but I am canadian.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I signed up and used NintendoWarrior as my display name. However when I play online my Brawl name will be different since it's only 5 spaces of letters. Is that ok? Also, on Sundays I don't get home from Church till a little after 12pm Pacific time, is that ok?
Is the above mentioned items going to be a problem?

Litrid

Smash Rookie
I did register but since Canada is not in the selection ,but I picked Florida, but I'm Canadian.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
Ok i just read through the entire thread, and i have yet to see this adressed so here it goes...

-This is going to be 1v1 correct, now how will the pools work?
-Is it going to be best of 3, is there going to be double elimination?
-How do we find the people we are going to compete against, what if they are not present when you are ready to play?
-Any rule set details that you know as of now, i know you said you would post all of them in like a week or so...
-I just would like to know what ever details about how the tourney will work that you can tell me at this point, thanks in advance!

And GOOD LUCK to you all!

Cerrus

Smash Cadet
Yes...yes good...........the perfect opportunity to show the power of olimar!
I best get to practicing!

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Hopefully nothing comes up by then for me, but otherwise, this Michigan player is in! :bee:

Good luck to everyone.

Clink

Smash Cadet
WooT WooT! Can't wait for this! I've been anticipating the WiFi Brawlin'. My last Tourny with Melee is at my store, GameCrazy. I'm lookin' foward to bringin' my skills to the online sensation! See you all online! I'm in SoCal so WiFi connectivity is not a prob here!

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
I've signed up. I just got a Wii yesterday, so I'm ready. Well, I still have to set up my internet, but as soon as that's done, I'm there

ShinStrikeX

Smash Rookie
I just signed up. Since this is a late time, this gives me time to get a American version of this game. for some reason i cant play with modders :(

DeadCell34

Smash Rookie
I'm in too. I should be maining as either Link or Ganondorf (depending if I like someone else's style better on Brawl)

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
Phew. I managed to convince a friend of mine to let me use his connection (since the school blocks consoles). It failed to register me multiple times, but I finally got in. Can't wait to play.

therealssjlink

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I registered.

I have one question though: Am I able to use my copy of the game for the tournament (Japanese) or do I have to sue my friends copy (American)? I live in America so there won't be any connection problems. Not sure if the two regions connect, though.

Smash Cadet
I wrote the wrong name for mine... I think... X_x Eh, it doesn't matter that much.

Can't wait for this. Not that I can even think I'll win, because I know I'll get crushed. Oh well, that's the fun of it, isn't it?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Im sorry, but Im not going to check 11 pages to find this out. (flame me if you must)

What if somehow (even though I have it preordered and everything) we don't get brawl. Does that just give our opponent a by?

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
What if a back roomer wins? Could we do something along the lines of giving the pass too the highest placing person without one? Just throwing that out there.

AIM- Twilight Emblem
Entered name- Abyss
State- South Carolina

wheejesse

Smash Rookie
hey me and my brother have the same wii can we both sign up for this or can we not b/c of the same fried code

Nick_44

Smash Rookie
soooo uhhh... it says im in the tournament.... does that mean thats it nothing else gonna hold me back... my age *cough* im close enough to 15 :D gimme a break.... whats up with the minium age it should be like 12 i bet alot of 12 year-olds could kick all our butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom