• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars - Online Tournament POOLS ARE LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah that's what I meant with the auto-ban. Haven't tried yet, but maybe Gojira wants to try in a bit.

Acid_Wolf

Smash Cadet
Well i'm entered! I'll be Ike or Ganon, one of those heavy hard-hitting guys. Too bad they made Ganondorf slower in Brawl, but they did buff him so it evens out some. Anyone who plays a small agile character know that i'll be sleeping in fear of my fight with you =)

Trizzy

Smash Cadet
The only reason I'm entering is because I don't like any of the avatars on Smash Boards. That being said, you should be aware that I already have it picked out and no one will fight with more intensity than a man who is being inspired by a 13kb gif of Skeletor.

Maxom

Smash Rookie
Ok im in, but where will be all the information of the persons I will fight and the time when we play? I don't understand that so well

heika

Smash Rookie
i signed up... cant wait to play online
i cant decide between Luigi, Lucas, Pit, PKMN Trainer, or Sonic

p.s. im goin to post up my friend code by the end of this week so anyone who wants to brawl message me :)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The only reason I'm entering is because I don't like any of the avatars on Smash Boards. That being said, you should be aware that I already have it picked out and no one will fight with more intensity than a man who is being inspired by a 13kb gif of Skeletor.
I am officially rooting for you :p but only if all of your taunts are He-Man quotes.

Ichida

Smash Ace
The custom avatar/title and the game don't interest me in the slightest, since I'm a Premium Member and have absolutely zero interest in Puzzle Quest, but the title itself, the interview, and BRoomer priviledges are the real prize. Plus I just love tournaments. :p

kook321

Smash Apprentice
OMG cant wait. wonder if there is any good smashers in Maryland, guess i will find out. hope there isnt that bad of a lag.

The Crushinator

Smash Rookie
I don't know about anyone else, but at the moment whenever I try to submit my registration, I just get "server can not be found" errors. Maybe a broken link or too much traffic at the moment?

zorock

Smash Rookie
sweet im in.
but if anyone out there like me could use some practice pm me and we can exchange wii codes or aim me at XTheGeicoGamerX

hmmm. I dont know if im going to play marth, toon link, or diddy kong.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, there's no choice of province for those of us from Canada, however, I live 8 blocks north of Washington, so I just registered as being in Washington XD

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Alrighty, I finally signed up. I hope that it will be little lag during these matches.

LeTECK

Smash Rookie
I live in central Alberta (Edmonton), and put the state as Montana, i hope that won't cause to much lag :ohwell:

And what happens if you have to leave in the middle?

like lets say i have to leave at 7 PM?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I live in Canada yet I signed up as New york...If you guys get to make changes on the states just tell us how to change it back.

I really hope that people who are joining have good connections as well, I don,t want to end up versus a low connection guy, no offence. >.>

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
the brackets on sunday are kinda early for me not sure if church will be out in time...darn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom