• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - July 17th

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Some days Sakurai is like 'let me explain some very important details to you'

other days he's like 'lol here's a cat'

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I'm not necessarily a Chrom supporter, but adding Lucina is nearly the same as adding Chrom as far as "another plain-old sword-wielder" is concerned. Not that I don't like her, it's just that Sakurai's mind works in weird ways.
Except Lucina is female, that alone makes her different from Ike and Marth. Plus, she has the kewl butterfly mask.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Meow we're talking!

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
Except Lucina is female, that alone makes her different from Ike and Marth. Plus, she has the kewl butterfly mask.
That would make sense if Sakurai said "swordsman." He just said "sword weilder," which she is. In fact, she's a clone. The mask doesn't mean anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, I'm half-hoping one of the cat breeds is Sakurai's cat.
It would be a neat cameo.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I'm not necessarily a Chrom supporter, but adding Lucina is nearly the same as adding Chrom as far as "another plain-old sword-wielder" is concerned. Not that I don't like her, it's just that Sakurai's mind works in weird ways.
She is a more popular character than Chrom, receives a lot less hate, is female, and the creators if Awakening love her and pretty much use her to advertise all the time now. Sakurai made a great choice in my opinion.

Tilledimp

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zelda46269
3DS FC
1993-8427-4401
I'm not much of a cat person, but I wonder if Sakurai will put in his own pet in this level animated, just life a hidden pic of his I think it was his dog, was hidden in one of the "Pokemon" Stadium's in Brawl. That would be a fun easter egg to spot again this time around. :251:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Those cats must be really well trained to not attack and eat the tiny fighters.
Whatever you do, don't bring Pikachus into the same room with kittens cause they're likely to end up as the kittens' meals (Pikachu is a mouse, and cats eats mice.)

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Whatever you do, don't bring Pikachus into the same room with kittens cause they're likely to end up as the kittens' meals (Pikachu is a mouse, and cats eats mice.)
Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You learn more about it, but it dies in the process.

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
Kitty kitty kitty, dou you want to pet the kitty? Yes, i want to pet the kitty! Pet, pet, pet, heh heh heh look everybody i'm petting the kitty!

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Does the cat have the Mark of Hydra too? Sakurai has me tempted to pause the game frequently to zoom in super close and look for miniscule details.

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
It'd be cool if it was kinda like spear pillar in that different breeds change the map in different ways. I assume the map isn't going to be legal anyway cause of the walk off.

MOHadam

Smash Cadet
Sakurai giving us all what will really make smash bros the best game of the year; adorable kittens.

AutumnFox

Smash Rookie
NNID
ghost_
3DS FC
2020-0198-0608
Switch FC
SW-3974-1854-1008
How could we forget them with that dog assist trophy in our face? 0_o

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Is that actually Sakurai's cat for real though?

Top Bottom