• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 11th

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Forever Alone Player 8...

I think they knew if someone spawned at the bottom floating building, they could start camping away, player 8 is near anyway :p

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
It's in Wind Waker Hylian

In Japanese it says.
スマッシュ ブラザ-ズ

Translated to English it says.
"Smash Brothers"
That's what Mashpotato Samurai wants you to think....
but after hours of research and translating if igured out what it really says....

"Ridley Confirmed"

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
I'd totally dig Roy returning with that outfit :)
I know, right? It would be perfect. Remember, Roy was supposed to be in Brawl, like Mewtwo and Dr. Mario. Now that Dr. Mario has returned, and Mewtwo is coming back as DLC... Who knows! :D

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Terrible for competitive matches.
Godly for 8 player free-for-all (or 4 v 4 matches)
Well done Nintendo.

ProfessorTakehiko

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1736-0240-2597
People are still gonna be camping in one of the corners of the stage. Even if it's not 8-Player Smash, lol. I remember back in Brawl, it was everyone's go-to stage online. Those were the most darkest days... v.v

Ukiro

Smash Rookie
Great to see that the Temple stage is back. News to me, but I'm sure other people already know about this. :p

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
It was always meant for 8-player smash.
The prophecy spoke of it's coming... It was only a matter of time. Soon the day will be upon us, when we will be able to once again return to the great haven in the sky to brawl with up to eight opponents... And when all the bloodshed has ended, we shall gaze up at the infinite beyond and patiently await the return of our beloved and almighty psychic lord. He shall descend from the heavens and greet us with his awesome and intense power, and we will all fall before him and offer ourselves as sacrifices to quench his thirst for death and destruction. All will make way for the true king of Smash... All shall kneel before emperor Mewtwo...

DUN DUN DUNN DUUUNNN

Last edited:

GaMeR N1CK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3582-8458-4207
I'm not a fan of Zelda or this stage but its great that they put this stage to good use for 8 PLAYER SMASH!!!

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
Yes, but do peolpe have to scream BAN, when a new stage is confirmed?
Can us causal players have some fun please?
Actually... haven't seen that... all I can see is people complaining over competitive players, but no competitive players.

Top Bottom