• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 13th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Long before the game release, we revealed new fighters with videos. The video quality of online streams is not always the best, though. Luckily, you can watch them as they were meant to be in Movies mode on the Wii U version."

He then added another comment and picture: "You can even re-watch videos that play after you clear Classic mode and Allstar mode. This is a list of videos which are unlocked when you clear certain things. They tend to be short, but you'll get a lot of information if you play them all in one sitting."

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Again, Wii U have a huge potential of having story cutscenes, I don't care if it's in HD without story cutscenes. So to me it wastes the Movie section that there is no cutscenes. It feels quite boring to have only the trailer of newcomers we've watch before, and short cutscenes of characters.

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
At least we can watch Classic/All-Star Mode clear clips by will now :')

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Again, Wii U have a huge potential of having story cutscenes, I don't care if it's in HD without story cutscenes. So to me it wastes the Movie section that there is no cutscenes. It feels quite boring to have only the trailer of newcomers we've watch before, and short cutscenes of characters.
I agree I would have liked HD cutscene for the classic and allstar endings like the new fighter trailers but having the clear movies archived is good so I can just watch them again if I want to instead of playing the whole single player mode again.

Endei

Smash Cadet
NNID
EndeiHero
3DS FC
4854-7111-4790
Aww yeah. JUST what I wanted. To see Palutena's boomers in HD, Son. Get hyped.

River Shoetailor

Smash Cadet
From the first image (if in this state of the game all the videos are unlocked) we can tell just how many more reveal videos there are going to be if, in fact, there are any more to be revealed.

EnigmaticKnight

Smash Apprentice
It's about time they added the characters ending for Classic mode and Allstar mode in Movies mode.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
I bet the Goddess of light trailer will be the most rewatched/paused trailer if you know what I mean

Last edited:

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I would've loved ending cutscenes that have a small cinematic at the end like in tekken, but whatever. Those reveal trailers were super cool and im happy I got to see those.

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
This is a list of videos which are unlocked when you clear certain things. They tend to be short, but you'll get a lot of information if you play them all in one sitting."

Hmmm.....? What could I learn from getting all of them and then watching them all? Mb there is a little story?

Or it could just be my wordplay lol

Last edited:

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
This game is going to drive me nuts! I don't own a Wii U yet, but I'm still going to buy the game the day it comes out. Having the copy sitting there on my shelf will give me all the motivation I need to finish saving up for the system.

On the more "yay" side, I'll at least have the game's soundtrack to listen to (already own a 3DS and the 3DS version). I absolutely have to get it before the offer ends, otherwise a bunch of people will overprice it on EBay and I'll never get my hands on it -_-

I bet the Goddess of light trailer will be the most rewatched/paused trailer if you know what I mean
You've got nice taste.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
At least can rewatch the Ending/Classic story ending. And wqtching those moviee in Full HD and 60 FPS would be a blast.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I would've loved ending cutscenes that have a small cinematic at the end like in tekken, but whatever. Those reveal trailers were super cool and im happy I got to see those.
Yes, but the thing is, some of the trailers are only awesome when we watch it for the first time. Won't you want to see a real Smash Bros movie?

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
fappers don't fap at a smash bros game pls... that's just isn't right

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
I hope some of the character movies are definitely epic.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
The powers of the dark side have finally unleashed the full potential if the force

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I see that Reggie VS Iwata Trailer down at the bottom.
I SEE IT. :4shulk:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Can we all move on from this train of thought please?

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Can we all move on from this train of thought please?
This picture is just stuff we know about and have even seen in the previous game.

The only thing worthy of discussion here is booty and I like it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This picture is just stuff we know about and have even seen in the previous game.

The only thing worthy of discussion here is booty and I like it.
You like big booties and you cannot lie ^_^

For those who don't get it, it's part of a song.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom