• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 5th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Jackpot Opportunity is one of the Events in single-player mode where you aim to collect 1,000 Gold to pay off your loan. This scenario uses Coin Battle rules."

He continued, saying "It's Past Your Bedtime sets up another predetermined situation for a single-player Event. In this one, Jigglypuff needs to put every fighter to sleep at the same time. There are quite a few scenarios like this that aren't simply brawls."

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The Villager in the background is clearly surprised at his murderous brethren.

:seuss:

Traumatized for life.

Last edited:

jigglover

Smash Lord
LMAO Puffs is in the description now and is the star of a picture. Wow.

I'm excited about events in this though; expecting at least 100 this time lol

Last edited:

aleckermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
aleckermit
So... Jigglypuff confirmed or... :awesome:

I seriously think Sakurai doesn't realize that there hasn't been an official Jiggly reveal yet.

Last edited:

samoht45

Smash Rookie
NNID
samoht45
This is the first smash bros title I'm actually really excited for all the non-standard smash gameplay. This game is gonna consume my life.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Yellow teams reconfirmed.
Two spoilers and Event mode is already creativity x 99999%

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for event mode! I missed this so much on 3DS. I hope there is lots of crazy matches instead of just "defeat character X on stage Y."

These should be things that you just can't reproduce in normal Smash battles. Melee's "Super Mario 128" or Brawl's "Three-Beast Carnage" were absolutely ridiculous in all the best ways.

Keefer

Smash Cadet
Is that yellow team I spot on the villagers team outline? :O

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
So... Jigglypuff confirmed or... :awesome:

I seriously think Sakurai doesn't realize that there hasn't been an official Jiggly reveal yet.
Or he plans on revealing her today anyway on the site after the Nintendo Direct, along with Duck Hunt.

Last edited:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
so, could there be like 6 different teamcolors?
6 all for themselvez and one team of 2.. or 7 vs 1? I'm wondering how far the teamoptions go...

Top Bottom