• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash64 Ranked Tourney #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Smash64 Ranked Tourney #2

Please post the following info if you want to join:

Name:
Contact Info:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOURNEY BRACKET!!

Registered Players

1. Surri-Sama
2. AbsolutioNeXt
3. Oblio
4. Nova
5. JaimeHR
6. Boles
7. $N@K3
8. Gowa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Rankings!

1. JaimeHR - 1231
2. Surri-Sama - 1216
3. Korobeniki - 1207
3. thekuzinator - 1207
5. Battlecow - 1206
6. ImNotPro - 1192
7. Felipe_9595 - 1184
7. GlowWorm - 1184
7. Snake - 1184
7. Lion - 1184

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[collapse="TOURNEY RULES"]Tourney Rules

Matches can be p2p, server, or anything you guys can use to do your matches.

European and Mexican/South Americans can join IF they are active, dont lag with North American players...AND can host p2p

Seeds will be done with the ELO system (Once this gets underway) and ranks will be done (and edited) after each tourney

Only 8 entrants for this tourney...wanna keep these quicker!

Once brackets are created you will have 4 days to get the match done...if one player clearly makes an effort to contact and play while another does not, the active player will get a the win.[/collapse]

[collapse="GAME RULES"]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General Match Rules
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Competitive Recommended Ruleset

Competition Rules

All matches except Winner finals are best 2 of 3, Winners finals is 3/5

Set size is ultimately up to the Tournament Organiser, but these are general guidelines.

Game Settings

Mode: STOCK
Stocks: 5
Handicap: OFF
Team Attack: ON
Stage Select: ON
Damage: 100%
Item Switch: NONE
All Characters Available

Stages

The Starter Stage List consists of Congo Jungle, Hyrule Castle and Dream Land.
The Counterpick Stage List consists of Peach's Castle.

First match of all sets is selected by a 3-stage striking system with the Starter Stage List. The lower ranked player ALWAYS strikes first.

The 64 Recommended Ruleset uses the stage striking system. In this system, players take turns striking stages from the Starter Stage List until only one remains; these stages are not banned and can be counterpicked later in the set.

Characters

All characters are legal.

Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon (Right-C) are discouraged if Congo Jungle is the stage for visibility reasons. The opposing player may reset the match without penalty if they wish for a colour change. Taking or dealing any damage nullifies this right.

Low Tiers are all characters in B tier and below: Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Jigglypuff, Ness, Luigi, Samus and Link.

Set Procedure
  • Players select characters for first match. Double Blind Picks may be called.
  • Players strike stages.
  • The first match is played.
  • The loser of the previous match selects the next match's stage from the Starter Stage and Counterpick Stage Lists.
  • The winner of the previous match selects their character.
  • The loser of the previous match selects their character.
  • The next match is played.
  • Above four steps are repeated if necessary.
[/collapse]

AbsolutioNeXt

Smash Rookie
Name: AbsolutioNeXt
Contact Info: pssh...here i guess?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Name: JaimeHR
Contact info: [MSN]JaimeHR.SsB@gmail.com, [AIM]JaimeHR3.
Emulator: Project64k with P2P client.
Time Zone: Pacific Time GMT-8:00
Time I can play: Friday night, all day during Saturdays and Sundays, Random times the rest of the week.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
well, i already lost i have to play jaimehr first. I really wonder y top players join small tourneys like this, like seriously give someone else a chance to win.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
snake beats nova
(1-1) nova quits last match (kirby vs kirby (4-2) stocks)
inb4 jonhs
u didnt beat me, i cant even move with my controller, ur not better than me scrub, i 5 stocked u before, ur terrible, i let u win because i could see u trying ur hardest to camp with mario and try to beat me, wat a pathetic human being. Thinking ur better than me with a broken controller, fool. Ive beat boomfan, frogles, jaimeHR, Sheer. Im great at this game and the only way u can beat me is with lag or me havin a broke controller, u will never make it anywhere in life.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
u didnt beat me, i cant even move with my controller, ur not better than me scrub, i 5 stocked u before, ur terrible, i let u win because i could see u trying ur hardest to camp with mario and try to beat me, wat a pathetic human being. Thinking ur better than me with a broken controller, fool. Ive beat boomfan, frogles, jaimeHR, Sheer. Im great at this game and the only way u can beat me is with lag or me havin a broke controller, u will never make it anywhere in life.
yep i did

Thats your problem... you should of told me this in the beggining match and we could of rescheduled it

Probably true and if I am terrible i shouldn't be above you in your tier list should I?

LOL... you were the one air camping with kirby

I don't think i know

I have beaten at least once everyone of those people you've said but I an't telling everyone about it and making videos of me beaten them am I?

You never even /lagstat once. btw get a new controller ;)

taco?

ggs

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
you know what is funny???? Jaime would have been my oponnent if i have entered the tournament XD

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
you know what is funny???? Jaime would have been my oponnent if i have entered the tournament XD
Actually no, these tourneys are seeded, which means the highest seeded players always play unknowns in the first round. since there would have only been 4 ranked members entering (assuming you did) theres no way you could have faced JaimeHR in the first round

AbsolutioNeXt

Smash Rookie
Sorry about that

i didn't know that i had a pm to receive, i'll get back with you immediately. I apologize for the delay

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

Zell~D

Smash Cadet

reminds me of when i play u in the ladder.......

and lol at that

Boles

Smash Rookie
I apologize but your going to have to take my name off the list because im going to be taking care of things the next few weeks or mabe until a month or two sorry for the inconvenience

oblio

Smash Rookie
Absolution is not replying to my PMs... we started our match and each won 1 game, and decided to finish later, but I haven't heard back from him..

oblio

Smash Rookie
trying to find you on galaxy!

do you have skype? send me a message on there: andthefurniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom