• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards and Shine Partner Up!

Smashboards' publication is teaming up with Shine 2016, New England's premier national, as one of its official media partners!

Happening on August 26 - 28 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts, Shine 2016 is set to feature players from across the country competing in Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Pokken Tournament. Organized by Big Blue eSports (BBES) of BUST and The Melee Games fame, the event will not only feature the standard spread of tournaments but will also have a number of side events including an open crew bracket for both Smash Wii U and Melee.

The publication will be covering Shine 2016 in its entirety. Check the news feed out in the following weeks to see preview articles, spotlights and more pertaining to the event.

Here's what Shi "Rorec" Deng, president of Big Blue eSports, had to say:
"We're excited to announce that Shine 2016 will be partnering with Smashboards! Smashboards will be providing news coverage for Shine 2016 pre, during, and post event so make sure to be on the lookout!"
For more coverage on Shine 2016, stay tuned on Smashboards.

Comments

Because brawl is fun
Not everyone who plays SSBB plays/likes SSB4, and I wish that guys like Omni would stop saying that the SSB4 guys are the Ex-Brawl fans, because I dislike SSB4 in just about every aspect. In fact, I used to play SSB4 for quite a long time but simply quit.

P.S. I was not trying to offend anyone like Omni or who ever else :).

Do you play Brawl online by any chance? maybe we could fight some.

Top Bottom