• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Online

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I didn't add those sections, the OP did. We have different opinions, get over it.

And adding new sections for Wii/DS games makes sense, as they all require a different FC instead of being universal like Steam and XBL.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Okay here we go

Final Fantasy XI Cait Sith - Ulamine
Warcraft III - rsr2 EAST
Xbox 360 - rsr1264782
World of Warcraft - Fenris - Breesquee

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh, alright then.

Just let me review the OP for a second...
World of Warcraft - 1 Player
Lost Magic - 1
Rakion: Chaos Wars - 2
Phantasy Star Zero - 1
Pokemon Puzzle League - 1
Pokemon HeartGold - 2
Pokemon Platinum - 1
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness - 1
Quantum of Solace - 1
Bomberman Blast - 1
Call of Duty: Reflex - 1
Call of Duty: World at War - 1
Dr. Mario Online RX - 1
EA Nation - 2

Good job mate.

Not our fault Nintendo has friend codes >_>, but I'm not even sure if you know that. I don't think you have a Wii/DS. (I forgive you though, you probably have Xbox live, which I also have :p)

I didn't add those sections, the OP did. We have different opinions, get over it.

And adding new sections for Wii/DS games makes sense, as they all require a different FC instead of being universal like Steam and XBL.
Yes, it would be nice. I mean, it's so hard to get a party going just because of those [You have a friend but you want to have him and your other friend play, but they can't play with each other unless you host(Because they aren't friends of each other, so meaning friends of friends), and connections are always bad over wifi] , but Nintendo has better games for DS I think, or at least games that deserve a system like XBLA. (You can send a friend request from XBLA, you can MESSAGE through it, most important thing ever omg) Also very important, sending invitations to almost empty parties, and being able to drop-in to parties that aren't full (which usually aren't)

Now, pokemon only has voice. So I have to let my friends I meet from online know what we want to do before we get on. (sometimes we have to leave the computer or something, so I have to say "K lets do 20 battles LFJALKFJASDLFK and go to sleep <3" or something so that we know when to leave and not feel like we just left randomly.)

I wouldn't get addicted to L4D2 or something. Now, I really like Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 though, I'll be up all night on that.

Sorry, I didn't mean to discuss about games here, but it just came up. Haha.

LLDL

Smash Hero
My XBOX Live Gamertag is EhrGeizoNe. Anyone who played MPH for DS competitively should remember me as being in the top 100.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Anyone interested in having a smash world forums, metroid prime hunters tourney?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing: 3911-8817-5521
Mario Kart Wii- 4427-2780-2538
SSBB- 3783-0329-9139

Love me. NAO!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hello GreenKirby, you are now added ;)

As for me this is my info for Mario Kart Wii