• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Okay. Feel free to try out this:

You have three options.

Normal:

Scrollable:

Unrestricted:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That's something to suggest in the Suggestions Box anyway.
I mean unless someone sees it here.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well then why is this the questions and suggestions thread? I had a suggestion, I phrased it as a question, but I was directed to the senate....and then put on hold.

I suggest this thread be changed to general forum questions.

unless of course a part of your purpose is to filter out suggestions that are less thought out or most likely cant be done, and the admins handle the rest.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Well, before we didn't have a suggestions thread that staff (read: the ones who can make changes, not the IBWC) would frequently check. But now that we do have one that admins, devs, and whatnot check and respond to regularly, you're better off posting it there.

Just saying.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
So was it intentional or did something break the zoom thing?

If intentional, then could you stop pictures from automatically linking into themselves as well.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah I mean, it really comes down to thee fact we haven't changed the threa title for this because lazy and felt no need to as it's quite clear that the otter threa generally receives faster responses from senate and admins anyway. If it's that big of an issue then I'll change the title

:phone:

ndayday

BRoomer
Yeah I mean, it really comes down to thee fact we haven't changed the threa title for this because lazy and felt no need
Well kind of but it's mainly because we haven't received word yet.

I asked if the thread title should be renamed a while back and was told that's something that needs to be brought up, apparently. Haven't heard since. I don't get it either but it's nothing to get mad over.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I am your higher up
>:[

brb asking xiivi

talked to a higher up. changing thread title now

everyone have cookies and be happy.

Nana Banana

Smash Apprentice
Quick question.

I am not sure why, but I can't post comments on peoples' pages.

Is this just until I get a certain number of posts, or did I do something wrong?

ndayday

BRoomer
Certain number of posts, don't worry, it's not much.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Could we possibly add the Skin Chooser to User CP options? My friend doesn't have cookies enabled, and it's a real hassle attempting to switch back and forth between the two every time I log in.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
By the way, do posts on subforums that don't count towards post count, count towards being able to VM either?

ndayday

BRoomer
It's just a coincidence.
Even if the DR is like, the only place I talk to them as far as inside these forums goes.

ndayday

BRoomer
User CP > Edit Options >

it's under "thread display options."

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
And Sveet, read the parentheses in the title. :woman:
Lol

I think a reasonable solution would be to make me a member of staff. I mean, im already subscribed to all the threads over here, im pretty knowledgeable, and im good about not answering questions falsely or unknowledgeably. This would be a mutually benifitial arrangement :embarrass:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
And it's not our decision who gets into the IBWC.

Nevertheless, you have probably have a better chance of getting in if you follow the rules. They apply to everyone, and they're there for a reason. :3c

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Lol

I think a reasonable solution would be to make me a member of staff. I mean, im already subscribed to all the threads over here, im pretty knowledgeable, and im good about not answering questions falsely or unknowledgeably. This would be a mutually benifitial arrangement :embarrass:
Yeah you guys should let me be a staffs too. I mean, I've been here for three years and I know how to answer questions also.

See why the IBWC is invite only?

aaaaaaanyway, is there a chance that something higher than 40ppp could be put in?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Hi. I've been getting a notification stating "This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js." every time I try to load a page.

Anyone else? Never gotten it before either.

Top Bottom