• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smashboards Questions Thread. Ask site-related questions here. (Staff answers preferred)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
at the end of the url add
&t=XmYs

X is the minutes in and Y is the seconds
so linking to a video 2:45 seconds in would be
...&t=2m45s
I'd like to add that you can also pause the video in Youtube, right click on it and select "Copy video URL at current time".

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
If I make a post and am waiting for a reply, is there anywhere I can look to see if I've received one, besides refreshing the page I was on? If not is there a more convenient website or chat room to find random people to play PM with? The Arena seems like a very inconvenient place to actually look for an opponent. And is there a way to delete my previous posts? Thanks!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You can subscribe to the thread you posted in, but that will alert you of any new posts in that thread and not just in response to you, and only when you check your User CP. You can do that in Thread Tools at the top of whatever thread you're posting in.

You can try the faux finder: http://fsmash.org/
(our Friend Finder has been down for years, but hopefully with all the changes happening, FF being resurrected will be a thing. If it does, I really suggest you try it out)
I have no idea how the reception of PM is there, however. There's also Allisbrawl, they have very nice ladders, a chat etc., including one dedicated to Smash mods as I understand it. You could also try the PM forum here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=331830
Not sure if it's just an aversion to online or a tournament, but maybeee you could start a friendlies thread? Of course, that kind of leaves you back where you started.

There is no way to delete your posts, but feel free to edit content out. If it's a double post or something usually a mod will come by and clean it up.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
What happens when I report a post?
Moderators for that specific subforum have a list of report messages that they can see, which shows the post you reported and what you had to say about it (if anything). They read it whenever they're around (they're usually on at least once a day, but when they're on to check varies from mod to mod), and they make a judgment call on whether or not it's worth a warning or an infraction.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I bought premium for 2 years and never used any of my name changes. Since I didn't use them, did i lose them?

Top Bottom