• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Signature of the Week (Reopening Soon)!

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Judges can enter the contest as well?

o.o
Of course. I am the only one who cannot enter.

Judges cannot vote for themselves.

So far bias has not played a role in the decision process. The best signatures have won each week. Entries for the week are posted so everyone can see them, discuss them in this thread, and voice their opinions.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
no you can't I thought it said on the first page
Incorrect. There aren't any rules against wearing your entry, asking for CnC, etc, etc.

SOTW #8 will be extended indefinitely until I have received at least five entries, so get them in!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
oh my bad okay you can, I just remembered on black waltz threads it said that you couldn't til after the competition. oh well its whatever to me. you have my entry right wikez?

plural

Smash Journeyman
i like that better wikez.

i always thought it was a stupid rule.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I currently have four entries. At least one more is needed in order to continue with the competition.

Thanks.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Five entries have been added to the first post for your viewing enjoyment. Voting for SOTW #8 has begun! Judges, please cast your votes on the private board.

A_man13

Smash Master
I really don't think I'll ever enter one of these; not good enough to win or do any good signatures, bad enough to not have any ideas.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think I'll ever enter one of these; not good enough to win or do any good signatures, bad enough to not have any ideas.
Considering the theme this week is Freestyle, don't you think you're being a little too hard on yourself? I think so.

A_man13

Smash Master
Ah, nevermind. I might enter just for kicks.

That and the only other SOTW I will almost for sure never win. At least while Marthmaster is taking a break and you play nice and not entering, I might pull out a win.

Top Bottom