• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Signature of the Week (Reopening Soon)!

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Do I pm them to Wikez or what do I do, sorry I would read the rules and all, but I'm here on my ipod and it's annoying scrolling back and fourth lol

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
The entry deadline for SOTW #9 has been extended by two days to accommodate for the few folks who wish to edit their entry.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Entries for SOTW #9 are up on the first post. Judges, please cast your votes in the private room. Thanks!

Signal

Smash Apprentice
I'm obviously not a judge, but I have to think that it will either be doom or Fez.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
fez's had a lot of potential if not for that atrocious red outline on the render.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
BW i agree, it was one of his better sigs,
but i think Doom will win, that is a really good vector sig

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I say its either bw or doom. I always call them like right when they go up. Now I feel like an idiot though... I ****ed up my sig. lol

I think Doom might actually break the judges winning streak though.

Signal

Smash Apprentice
^^ And a will, because they kill all those who defeat the judges.

Signal

Smash Apprentice
So who wins? It's already the 7th, and Doom hasn't been announced yet :O

Signal

Smash Apprentice
Let me be the first to congratulate you doom :)

I hope the next SOTW is a stock themed one :D

Signal

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I checked the first post, couldn't find anything about this... Are we able to submit multiple entries? Wasn't sure :/

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
I won? Well thanks to all who voted, this is an honor first I would like to thank.......(a long speech later)......... so again thanks lol

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah if he isn't already i'll recommend cmpr too. his CnC is always great on the critique topic. oh and do you think that cfalc sig i had in the critique topic should be entered?

Top Bottom