• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUK

Smash Ace
O Shiiii.......

>
.>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
Just wait til the mad de-sync-age I do with them.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman

Its Up B move is to create a snowstorm on the roads, preventing certain characters driving down that road from getting to matches, unless they have the Snowshovel item. Oh wait, we haven't confirmed that one yet...oops...

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
hahahahhahahahahah, fox as a Duck.

This last page has been great, keep it up artists, theres plenty more characters to confirm.

I wonder if one day, we will put all the confirmations from this thread, EVERY one on a list, and oneday make a fake roster for 100000 characters hahah exageration but still, think about it!

WFL

Smash Journeyman
We'd get our ***** kicked by the normal Brawl characters, lol. we'd have no recovery, no DI, it's physically impossible to wavedash. all we'd be able to do is punch and ground dodge.

I took that wayyyy too far :/
We can stay in the third dimension and just attack from behind them because the only time they can go into the third dimension is when they spot or air dodge.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Fox McCloud ------> James McCloud Confirmed ------> Albert Wesker Confirmed ------> Zombie Confirmed ------> Zombie Dog Confirmed ------> Pet Semetary Dog Confirmed ------> Marshmallows Confirmed ------> Beluga Whales Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom