• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
I remember those Bananas in Pajamas for some reason too. And I'm only 13...I don't really know where I recognize them from either.
LMAO, hey, I'm 17, and I STILL remeber them.....it's just....well, if you think about it.....how easy is it to forget about giant 6 ft talking, smiling, pyjama wearing, mutant bananas......you just don't see those things walking the streets no more.....

I think we should confirm myspace...just because we can...
I'll think about it....

@ meta-knight- it's undeniable......

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I should have thought of the Curious George thing, but I wanted to see what other people could make out of it.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Okay, that's just scary! :scared:
lol :p, yeah, I'm crazy with these things.....

I COULD go ahead, circle the triangle part of the roof, and confirm the pyrimids of egypt, thus confirming "Yu-gi-oh" and etc :p....but i think I've had enough for one day ( seriously, I've doen like....4?) Just wonder what I'll be able to do with tomoro's new update :p

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/PyroLoserKid/****.jpg

I can easily argue why sonic isn't in Brawl.
PM me if you want to argue, don't waste time posting off topic here.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Dumbest topic I've ever seen. Unfortunately, all the logic it includes is so incredibly undeniable that I can't say that anything said isn't true. :(

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if he's been confirmed already but...

OMGZORS! BE AFRAID
Captain Kirk does not like the Enterprise being shot at on some Pu$$y Lylat Cruise

Zodiac

Smash Master
So this is a joke on what everyone's doing lately, thinking every little detail released = confirmed character.

Well played, but topic close.
Its just as bad as people saying ,Twilight princess Zelda, = No sheik,

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
OMG ROFL.
Wow. Pong as a coop mini game in Brawl? Wow, might as well name the video game "ECSTASY" or "S3X FOR YOUR EYES" .
That's just amazing.

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
omfg i would so main m night. and use his what a twist taunt every two seconds tell i get shot. then go back to whoring meta knight

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
I guess it'll be bottom tier because when you push a button it will use the A-attack of all chars, resulting in a crash of the game.

Sheep88

Smash Cadet
Toms confirmed!

Tom Sawyer, Superman, Voldemort, Tom Cruise confirmed!!

OMFG!!

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
In R/B/Y/, if you gave Missingno. enough rare candies it evolved into a Kangaskhan that could use sky attack and wouldn't delete your game. Therefore, sky attacking,non game deleting Kangaskhan comfirmed for brawl.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Kangaskahn could be found in the safari zone, so could scyther, scyther confirmed! None of the others though, cause scyther ids the most humanoid so just him.
If Scyther is confirmed, then so are praying mantisessz (what the hell is the plural of praying mantis?), and if praying mantisessz are confirmed than that means Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear is confirmed. Alright, Snake has a villain to beat up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom