• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashCon: Summer Edition - TASOL 2012 - Slidell, LA 7/15/12

Sync.

Smash Champion
Shoutouts! Great tournament guys, I'm definitely coming back sometimes soon :)

1: Kismet [GA]- Yo, you're freaking amazing! I look forward to housing you and look forward to playing you! Amazing job winning the tournament bud!

2: JNig- Dude, staying at your place was so fun! Your family is really great and your house is awesome! It was fun chilling with you all weekend and entering the time chamber with you. Thank you for everything and I'll be sure to come back soon!

3: Sync [TX]- Good job, you leveled up, but it's still not enough.

4: BSP- Dude good stuff beating Mar and good stuff demolishing my Olimar with Luigi. You've gotten a lot better! Good luck at Yale you smart guy! Don't forget to have fun!

5: Mar- It was fun playing you! We need to have a lot of friendlies next time we play. We both could use the experience! Good stuff being a top threat in LA.

5: Cam [AL]- Wow, we played 6 games this tournament lol. They were all good and you definitely are the best Pikachu I've played! Keep up the good stuff bud!

7: Ryker [AL]- Nice to finally meet you! Your Falco is great and so is your Ike! I'll be sure to play you with Olimar next time! I only played you with random secondaries because I didn't know who you were and I just spent forever playing Jnig in serious friendlies lol. Good stuff on 7th!

7: Hyro- Our matches were TOO good. You are the best TL vs Olimar. Your setups are genius and combos were unreal. We definitely had the best set of the tournament by the way. Everyone was watching that ****! You're awesome and I hope you come chill with us sometime in Houston!

9: Adam- Good **** taking a game off of me this tournament. You have so much natural talent and it's a shame you're quitting. You could easily become an amazing player for LA. It was fun seeing you by the way, bro. I'll bring PJ next time for sure bro. You know if you come out to Houston you're always welcome with me.

9: Gunner- Chilling with you before and during the tournament was the ****. I'm definitely coming back so we can chill again bro. I had a fun time and come to WHOBO!

9: Okuser- Taylor! It was tight chilling with you at Erick's and ****. I definitely tteach you the ways of Snake too. You always had the right ideas, but just would barely mistime them. Good games in bracket by the way. Come to WHOBO too bro!

13: Curlz- Fun chilling with you Curlz. I wish we could have teamed but no doubles though... Try comin to WHOBO you know I got your back bro.

13: Bomber- Nice to meet you Bomber! Great tournament and I had a great time! I know you can do well in LA soon! Just keep at it and stay positive just like you were at the tournament :)

13: Mason [MS]- Good games in pools dude. A lot of potential in you!

Erick- Thank you so much for housing me! Thanks for smashcon and for all you did! You're amazing!

wangsterbaiter

Smash Cadet
Great tourney guys. Came mainly for Melee and PM. Was not disappointed. Played Lee Martin (he's the best mayray player in the region right?) Brizz kicked my *** in the tourney with his Samus. Met cool *** people. All in all it was an awesome experience. Thanks Smashcon!

Malkz

Smash Rookie
Hey, can anyone tell me anything about Mason? I see he's from Mississippi too and after watching a couple of his vids he isn't that bad. Has he been to LA before, is he from AiB, or is he just random?
Hey there. I'm part of Mason's group, the few people who showed up to Smashcon from Laurel, Mississippi. Smashcon was my first Brawl tourney, but I know Mason and the others had been to one tournament in Georgia, to my knowledge that's the only other tournament our small Laurel group had been to before this one. Hope that helps some.

Top Bottom