• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
<3 #11. I got quoted again!

Got it posted. Click the link in my sig. ^_^

Dragonzero

Smash Cadet
is that fully true?
then may I ask where was Lucairo, Ness and Jiggly confirmed?
(I checked Smash Central but nothing about the 3 of them)

Btw awesome show today, though because of the dry updates the movie wasn't as funny as the previous ones. :/
Or maybe that's just me in a Bad Mood, hard to tell.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Aww...I really thought you guys were gonna talk about how Snake even has major back when he LOSES in the Japan online video...

No matter, still a great episode nonetheless!

Pumpkins

Smash Rookie
Wow, I got quoted! Thank you so much SmashDash. Love your show, keep up the great work. :]

You guys really made my day. Thanks again.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Sorry guys. I can't change the title, obviously only 2nd can, and moderators. (2nd's asleep)
Moderators feel free to change the title, but you'd also have to go through crap loads of code to find the links section, if you do this though the url is: http://smashdash.net/smashdash11.htm [for the episode] =)

For the rest of you, click the link above to watch the episode, obviously. :) Enjoy.

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
needs more Sakurai says, moments ^_^, those are the best.
ep11 is awesome, manaphy is way more violent than snake, bwahaha!

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai said:
But still, it’s not like I want everyone to play through every single portion of the game. I think I’d rather you played small portions of the areas you find interesting a little at a time.
Huh? But I thought...

Sakurai said:
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game!
... I think I know one thing Smash Dash is going to make fun of for Monday, then.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Hey, 2nd, I'd love to see myself quoted in Smash Dash <3 please include a quote from me in there, pretty please!

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I like how you say you'll only have dojo spoilers, and then have Ness, Jigglypuff and Lucario in the opening sequence. Oops?

CengizMan

Smash Rookie
*laughs hysterical*
I'm so happy that we've got allot of new information today.:psycho:
I just hate Sakurai...:dizzy:

Btw: I love Smash Dash. :chuckle:

WINDoSt

Smash Rookie
What will you do 2nd?

Will SmashDash live on as long as the DOJO exists and use the official spoilers or will the era of SmashDash end this week?

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Just out of curiosity.

I'm aware that SmashDash will stay spoiler-free, but what is your guys' (2nd Stamp and FoulPlay) opinion on the roster?

Bishop_S

Smash Cadet
They could just stop at the last frame of Thursday's update, put a flash button and warn people that Friday's update is a spoiler... then if you wanna watch the spoiler, click to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom