• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Depends how my ganon is feeling that day and how our other mm goes. Not sure if I'm doing dubs. So that's a factor. We will see.

EbAgItachi

Smash Cadet
Would we still be able to sign up for singles if we arrive around 12:30?? I can also bring a Melee setup as well as a Project M setup. You can put my tag up as Rula

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
No, Shawdy, they don't have to be haha. No CGs in our MM.

Speaking of MMes, to those of you who I'm MMing: I recently had an encounter where my opponent didn't pay after our MM when I won, so to ensure this doesn't happen, I ask that my opponents lay their money down on the table before we play. I'm not in it for the money, I want the serious practice too, but if I'm playing in serious sets and wagering my money, I will pay when I lose and receive when I win, and I would expect my opponent to do the same and go through with it. Just a note for anyone who wants to MM other people, too.

Just a thought

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Don't think it can't work the other way around, either. I once challenged a $5 MM and realized I didn't have any cash on me. I realized it quickly enough to cancel, but that was lucky. DJ is definitely right.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't always money match , but when I do , I prefer the money on the table/wii or given to a 3rd party to hold

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Trueblue MM Bo3?
Sure thing.

Touche, 8bit, touche. I won't be so considerate next time :troll:
DANNY!!! YOU WERE ON PHINEAS AND FERB AS A GUITARIST WHO USE TO BE IN A BAND BUT BROKE UP!!!!

**** NO!

As a side note.
As a form of shameless self advertising, everyone should sub to me on youtube.
And watch my newest video :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlZNhCt_Xho

Because i have talent :D
Whatched the first second and deleted my browser. Thanks. lol jk. Are you guitar syncing? lol

No, Shawdy, they don't have to be haha. No CGs in our MM.

Speaking of MMes, to those of you who I'm MMing: I recently had an encounter where my opponent didn't pay after our MM when I won, so to ensure this doesn't happen, I ask that my opponents lay their money down on the table before we play. I'm not in it for the money, I want the serious practice too, but if I'm playing in serious sets and wagering my money, I will pay when I lose and receive when I win, and I would expect my opponent to do the same and go through with it. Just a note for anyone who wants to MM other people, too.

Just a thought
Okay I will be sure to MM you and then not give you the money this time.

I don't always money match , but when I do , I prefer the money on the table/wii or given to a 3rd party to hold

I don't always MM, but when I do I prefer to MM with Rolls of Coins.

LOL Remember that GDX :troll:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Not 100% sure what guitar syncing is.
But, i am doing a cover.

I learned the whole song on the acoustic and electric, including the solos and used video editing software to make it.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Sure thing.

DANNY!!! YOU WERE ON PHINEAS AND FERB AS A GUITARIST WHO USE TO BE IN A BAND BUT BROKE UP!!!!

Whatched the first second and deleted my browser. Thanks. lol jk. Are you guitar syncing? lol

Okay I will be sure to MM you and then not give you the money this time.

I don't always MM, but when I do I prefer to MM with Rolls of Coins.

LOL Remember that GDX :troll:
You can always do :lucario: vs :mario2: for the runback :awesome:

$1 Bo3

True Blue

Smash Lord
Not 100% sure what guitar syncing is.
But, i am doing a cover.

I learned the whole song on the acoustic and electric, including the solos and used video editing software to make it.
It was a joke, like Lip Syncing. Just with a Guitar. Twas messing with ya, but it sounded cool. Had it playing in the background last night.

You can always do :lucario: vs :mario2: for the runback :awesome:

$1 Bo3
Nah, at least not now. Need to play with my Lucario more. But want to start only playing Sonic right now for WHOBO.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Would we still be able to sign up for singles if we arrive around 12:30?? I can also bring a Melee setup as well as a Project M setup. You can put my tag up as Rula
Singles starts much much later. so that is a guaranteed yes. Also you will probably still be in time for Doubles as well.

EDIT FOR WTF MOMENT!:
That's crazy my crew back in the day was 8bit. you better win!

WHO ARE YOU!?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Singles starts at noon bro. Read the op

And yea probably referring to the old 8bit from 2008

8Bitman

Smash Master
That's who I was thinking, the last tourney he ever went to was the very first ZP I went to.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So is doubles happening?

also i'm being kicked out of my girls place at 9am
Will anyone be at ZP or should i go to Davids

P.S. I'm pumped.

Packed.

Brought a Bro-tank and gym shorts for the tourney.
Might be free-ballin'.

I'm ready for the heat.

Top Bottom