• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmasherLink Versus the Mods And Admins Loser Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Now, I'm normally not one to be spreading rumors..

but I heard through the admin grapevine that Gideon caught wind of this challenge and might be coming back from Antarctica solely for this.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I think he shouldnt even bother because SmasherLink is pretty **** good. I had one of my friends spy on him while he practiced.

He'd take out M2K without breaking a sweat. Single handedly. While drunk. And on the phone.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Now, I'm normally not one to be spreading rumors..

but I heard through the admin grapevine that Gideon caught wind of this challenge and might be coming back from Antarctica solely for this.
Truth. Riding penguins the whole way.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ballin thread is ballin.

I work with teenage boys who aren't allowed to live with their parents any more. They try to make deals with me like this all the time to earn status in the program. We play Melee. I always let them set up the most ridiculous scenario: I only get to play with fox, it's 3v1, I can only use the B-button, no rolling allowed, etc. Then I shine spike them all and they all get mad and argue with each other about whose fault it is.
New scenario: I only get bowser, hyrule temple, and i'm not allowed to use the B button at all. doesn't matter. wanna know why?

CAUSE I'M CONAN O'BRIEN!!!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
How would it be a 1 on 3 match when we have a feeeeew more than three mods/admins?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
if more than 3 appear, they have to start splitting the controller. For example you would have one person on the control stick, another for the c-stick, a+b+x+y buttons, and another for the triggers.

Rappster

Smash Ace
i used to think smasherlink was freakin hilarious. now i'm beginning to think that i might have had some part in inflating his ego (namely founding the church of smasherlink), and i apologize

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wait, is this going to be on Brawl or Super Smash Bros. Brawl Royale?

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
The three on one match will be for example 3 people a team versus me. I can take all three down without losing. I am taking this tournament seriously and BBQTV will be your host. Who is going to play Clavar La Espada. Admins, *Mods, watch out.

* Means regular and super.

Top People
SmasherLink
Mic_128
Hylian

Others
People that suck

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Still no love for senators?

Will friendly fire be on? I mean if you're so good, we should just leave it off, right?

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
Okay!

it is not like SMASHER LINK there is no space to my SmasherLink nickname. Nice new Emoticons and sweet new stuff.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Stop showing off KG, gosh

SmasherLink i dont think you're ready for this.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Oh man, I want in on this so bad, but there's no way i can win

UNLESS!

Training Montage!

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cf45I1ZI__w&autoplay=1?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cf45I1ZI__w&autoplay=1?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Rewards:
If I win I become top administrator, and can change the Tier Lists, along with bringing the Smash Bros. 64 Backroom. I also get $250

If I Lose, I will stay off smashboards for, well, 2 months.

if you lose, id prefer it if you quit smash forever...

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No no, two months was reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom