• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Smasher's Legacy Cards - $10 to Evo Fund per pack sold

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Yo.

I went back and counted and I have 12 packs left of Smasher's Legacy cards from FC this summer. At this point, I'm trying to get rid of them anyway and cover some of the costs, so for each pack I get rid of, I'll toss ten bucks into the Evo Fund.

If you aren't aware, this was a card game featuring Smashers from throughout the history of the game. Check out the following link for some highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39AbZxW05g&list=UUnZE31exdcOUfKxjO4kWbSw&index=5

It even has been vouched for by Hungrybox:
"This is actually a really fun card game. Kels wrecked me tho :/"

If you want one, post up in this thread to reserve a pack, then PM me your address and I'll give you the Paypal instructions. Cost is still $25, which will include shipping and the $10 Evo donation.

Might have another offer soon...brainstorming a few more ways to raise money!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Yo.

I went back and counted and I have 12 packs left of Smasher's Legacy cards from FC this summer. At this point, I'm trying to get rid of them anyway and cover some of the costs, so for each pack I get rid of, I'll toss ten bucks into the Evo Fund.

If you aren't aware, this was a card game featuring Smashers from throughout the history of the game. Check out the following link for some highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39AbZxW05g&list=UUnZE31exdcOUfKxjO4kWbSw&index=5

It even has been vouched for by Hungrybox:
"This is actually a really fun card game. Kels wrecked me tho :/"

If you want one, post up in this thread to reserve a pack, then PM me your address and I'll give you the Paypal instructions. Cost is still $25, which will include shipping and the $10 Evo donation.

Might have another offer soon...brainstorming a few more ways to raise money!
only if it includes that Melee FC booster pack

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I'd be interested in one of these. I might be able to get a friend of mine to buy one as well so we can actually play it.

KishPrime

BRoomer
You only need one deck to play! PM me with your name and address and I'll send payment info.

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
Can you ship to Australia? I'm willing to pay whatever extra the shipping is, since I doubt that it's covered by the $25 price. If so, I'd like to reserve a pack.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Every deck has the same cards. And yeah, I'm happy to ship to Australia if you're willing to cover the extra costs! PM me your names and addresses and we'll work out payment.

Got about 6 left still!

KishPrime

BRoomer
I'm getting pretty close to a $250 donation tomorrow, including the survey responses! Still got a couple packs left.

Top Bottom