• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

Dax

Smash Journeyman
I can not print my check proof though. My browser says there is a problem with opening the page... What am I supposed to do? (I am registrated as phexi)
Sorry, I haven't understood if this was answered. I also can't print the receipt, is it not needed? :bee:

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
84 confirmed players now! Remember that the online booking is closing tomorrow, so everyone that wants seeding for pools MUST order tickets by then!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Okay, I really need to contact Overtriforce. Anyone got his facebook or something similar? PM me with the information please.

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I really need to contact Overtriforce. Anyone got his facebook or something similar? PM me with the information please.
Just send him a PM on smashboards , or send it to his FB account "Over triforce"

Edit: he's coming, he just sent me a PM ;)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Fuzzyness: I have an idea that you might have a hard time finding a top professional to team with at this point. Just to mention it: The "Kaizer" guy from the last page is a very skilled player. Back in 2008 he managed to win a set against Calle W, and he is much better now than he was back then. He almost beat the best player of Norway at the last Norwegian tournament, which was this weekend. If you don't have a lot of options, I'd say give him a chance :)

Btw: In smash he is using "Thomas" as his nick. Simple.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
So the check-in proof link isn't working, how are we supposed to download it? :s

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
So the check-in proof link isn't working, how are we supposed to download it? :s
No idea, but I got all transactions logged, so don't worry about it if you cannot bring it :)
You got two tickets booked, who's the second one for?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
No idea, but I got all transactions logged, so don't worry about it if you cannot bring it :)
You got two tickets booked, who's the second one for?
Awesome, thanks. :)

The second one is for Yeniths, we had a bit of trouble yesterday getting him registered but I transferred the ticket to his account about an hour ago, so it should hopefully show that I've done that.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Online booking is now closed!
We got a total of 120 registered entrants. If everything goes according to the plan, pools will be up by the night (close to midnight).

Will post a big info-dump post about how to get to the housing venue and other important stuff in a few days.

Edit: replaced interest list with actual list of players that are confirmed. There is one player missing on that list, though, but that player is on
the original list in excel, so no worries. If you find out who that is, tell me. Takes too much time to find one player out of 120.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Have you planned anything for teams yet? Create pools beforehand as well? Some teams have been mentioned in this thread so if you had a list of them that would make it faster to start doubles.

In any case many more teams will appear at the tourney so probably doing pools in advance isn't recommended. You should encourage people to get a teammate before the tournament to make it easier for you (and other organizers).

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Online booking is now closed!
We got a total of 120 registered entrants. If everything goes according to the plan, pools will be up by the night (close to midnight).

Will post a big info-dump post about how to get to the housing venue and other important stuff in a few days.

Edit: replaced interest list with actual list of players that are confirmed. There is one player missing on that list, though, but that player is on
the original list in excel, so no worries. If you find out who that is, tell me. Takes too much time to find one player out of 120.
Just a side note: the switzerland guy with the funny nick is actually Alain, who also attended BeastII (like Pablo too). I'm saying this for the seedings. :)
He's coming with us of course

Beat!

Smash Master
So yeah, I probably can't come anymore. :/

In case that changes, though, how much more expensive will it be to buy tickets at the door?

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Have you planned anything for teams yet? Create pools beforehand as well? Some teams have been mentioned in this thread so if you had a list of them that would make it faster to start doubles.

In any case many more teams will appear at the tourney so probably doing pools in advance isn't recommended. You should encourage people to get a teammate before the tournament to make it easier for you (and other organizers).
The problem with people getting team mates the last second and even change team partners are the reasons why pools for teams will be created at the event. People must know who they're teaming with when registering.

So yeah, I probably can't come anymore. :/

In case that changes, though, how much more expensive will it be to buy tickets at the door?
It's mentioned in the first post. That'll be 315 NOK.

Just a side note: the switzerland guy with the funny nick is actually Alain, who also attended BeastII (like Pablo too). I'm saying this for the seedings. :)
He's coming with us of course
Thanks for the info :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
dang, hype =D

leffen you still up for a project M mm? I might not do it as for a big stakes tho im actually poor atm @_@ till my job starts the week after

Dont think im gonna enter teams, no one good is gonna team with me. So I guess I'll focus hard on singles

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
lol you do realise im a mod? :p

its cool its just that I take teams quite seriously and pretty gutted really
If someone pretty good, but not good enough, paid the whole team fee, would you still be up for it? I mean, you got something better to do? :p

Slhoka

Smash Lord
On this topic, I'm looking for a teammate as well.

If your ELO is under 1700 don't even ask :smirk:
Or maybe you can :D

I do take teams very seriously though, as I prefer that over singles. So if you're interested, just PM me :)

Ace55

Smash Lord
So can I crash in the venue itself on the night of the 12th? Or do I have to arrange something myself? And what about the night of the 16th?

And btw I'm dutch, not English.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
i wasn't following so much this thread so sorry if this question was already asked

What players from USA are there?

WIDL

We Are Born
lol you do realise im a mod? :p

its cool its just that I take teams quite seriously and pretty gutted really
didn't actually know that you could see edited posts, but yeah. not here that often.

I was kinda regretting my comment, because at the time, your comment seemed extremely arrogant... but I kinda understand. No hard feelings.

Top Bottom