• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
btw this is the current list of UK interest ^^, hopefully we can start booking when ticket prices are cheap

Smashers' Reunion: Melee Grande UK list

Fuzzyness
Jo3
Jolteon
Yeniths
Gm Jack
Mitsuki
Deathgazer
Unreal
Tamoo
Calzum
X1-12
Willz
Bullet Bill
Golden-psyco
Alpha Dash
VA
Jam
Mr P
Beast
LJ

Also I'm trying to convince prof to come lol.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
İm so hyped sign me in :D

I'm gonna train for this like an gestörter ..

:phone:
so when do I come germany to practise teams? :D

btw this is the current list of UK interest ^^, hopefully we can start booking when ticket prices are cheap

Smashers' Reunion: Melee Grande UK list

Fuzzyness
Jo3
Jolteon
Yeniths
Gm Jack
Mitsuki
Deathgazer
Unreal
Tamoo
Calzum
X1-12
Willz
Bullet Bill
Golden-psyco
Alpha Dash
VA
Jam
Mr P
Beast

Also I'm trying to convince prof to come lol.

O__O UK! UK! UK!

But yeah we'll get prof to come if he needs financial help we'll all dip in some money

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Omg at interested list already. This is mindblowing.

This could be the biggest tournament in Europe ever if all goes well. And the USA HAVE to come this time.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
we have a year to find quickman, qwester, pictish and fchan

if you need smashers, if noone else is them, if you can find them, maybe you can hire ~ those guys :c

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Omg at interested list already. This is mindblowing.

This could be the biggest tournament in Europe ever if all goes well. And the USA HAVE to come this time.
Failing is not an option. Also, the best and the most dedicated organizers are part of this. NO WAY this will fail. My top priorities are always to stick to the schedule, and I always prepare things many hours before things are about to happen. Trust me, everything will be awesome, as long as everybody shows up. And the interest list after less that two days is WAY ABOVE my expectations.

You are the best gaming community a gamer could ever wish for!

wizimaster

Smash Rookie
This is so amazing! I hope that tons of non-Scandinavian people also make it to this, because this is going to be a climax in smash history! Can't wait

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
People who say they're interested should state their nickname as They want it to be marked and their country of origin....
Glad to see that UK is stepping it up !
Don't know if you guys ever Heard of infernum (now called inf) but he's like the best french player atm and we'll help him make it to this if necessary aswell... Best jiggly in Europe !

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
so what companies fly from the UK to norway and are hella cheap apart from ryanair to two of those places..but not the close one :/ the other is like £80 each

Seksy

Smash Rookie
Guess I'll be there. No reasons for not attending it.

And besides I've never been to Norway so far :D

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Oh and also, Tonb3rry. If I'm 100% sure to go, I'd like to apply as a TO. I'm pretty good at using tio, collecting results, having people play their matches and remembering faces.

Also, I really need to talk to you on MSN (if you have MSN).

Bose

Den lengste kølla
3DS FC
5086-2001-6359
I would like to be entered as "TheBose" :) If it's possible I would like some mods to change my nickname too, don't know if that's possible...

pheX

Smash Apprentice
The German comunity has a huge interested in this. Its like revival of melee in Europe :)
You might also ask the australian com! I know its not very likely that one of them might come but if you look for flights now they might be pretty cheap!

How about the Spanish Com? I am so hyped =)

/edit: Ninja'd by ZetTroxX !!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think it would save everyone time if you have a list of players not attending. :awesome:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
How every european tournament doesnt have 200+ ppl doesnt make sense to me. It costs like $500 to fly cross country in america....

No johns europe!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Does anyone know the admins or mods who can change my nick to Tonberry?
I'm pretty sure that nick is available, but yeah, would be happy if someone could do it
:)

Oh and also, Tonb3rry. If I'm 100% sure to go, I'd like to apply as a TO. I'm pretty good at using tio, collecting results, having people play their matches and remembering faces.

Also, I really need to talk to you on MSN (if you have MSN).
Okay, I'll log on to MSN later. Meanwhile you could try to send me a PM or something about what you wanted me to talk about.
All contact info is written in the main post, but my MSN is gribb_14@hotmail.com

I don't need any application to add you as a TO. We always need people like you on events like this. I'll put you on the TO-list when I update it later today :)

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
20 euros for the fligh from france to norway i think Porc told me at beast, its way more expensive to actualy stay in norway xD

I liked the interest people had in staying and actualy seeing the things Norway can offer. We have an incredible nature, and some pretty cool cultural places to visit. Vigelandsparken comes to mind, its the most visited attraction in norway. Its full of statues made by Gustav Vigeland. Its a total of 214 unique sculptures, about 3000 trees and about 14 000 roses of 150 arts. And dont forget the Monolith, the masterpecice sculpture tower made out of sculptures of people themselves. Its fountains, tenniscourts, artfull gateways crafted by our most revered artists.
Its highly recomended to check out.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
How every european tournament doesnt have 200+ ppl doesnt make sense to me. It costs like $500 to fly cross country in america....

No johns europe!

The community is much smaller. Plus travelling takes a lot more on the personnal level (not financially speaking), especially for young smashers. When you travel, you travel to another country, another culture, another language, etc, it's much more complex.

But also much more interesting imo :p

Nedved

Smash Apprentice
Seems like most of you speak english, thats a common language.

Sounds exciting though.

Even if people speak english, it's not our native languages so it's pretty hard to communicate sometimes. Easier to write than to speak by the way.

JD put me in the french list he made, but just in case, i'm interrested, and pretty much confirmed. HYPE.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Seems like most of you speak english, thats a common language.

Sounds exciting though.

Not everywhere. Over here and at the US tournaments, you only see those who can speak english.
Some country just suck at English.

European English speaking tier list :

Top :
Netherlands
Sweden/Norway/Denmark

High :
Switzerland
Finland
Germany
Belgium

Low :
Italy (all the smashers I know are good speakers, but I'd be surprized if it was the same for the average italian guy)
France
Spain

Bottom :
UK

Pontus

Smash Apprentice
Writing and speaking english is not really a problem for anyone in Sweden atleast

and Sholka maybe France should be bottom? :D... I was in Paris some years ago, there was like not a single person talking english.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Writing and speaking english is not really a problem for anyone in Sweden atleast

and Sholka maybe France should be bottom? :D... I was in Paris some years ago, there was like not a single person talking english.
The low tier in my list is the actual bottom. France and Spain are simply awful.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Not everywhere. Over here and at the US tournaments, you only see those who can speak english.
Some country just suck at English.

European English speaking tier list :

Top :
Netherlands
Sweden/Norway/Denmark

High :
Switzerland
Finland
Germany
Belgium

Low :
Italy (all the smashers I know are good speakers, but I'd be surprized if it was the same for the average italian guy)
France
Spain

Bottom :
UK
Yeah UK is probably worst at speaking something Americans would understand.

Top Bottom