• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Bolton - 6th April - 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Filth

Smash Lord
6TH OF APRIL IS THE DATE EVERYONE SHOULD START ARRIVING. This is the most convenient date I could find so far. People are free to leave whenever they want, 10th/11th at the latest as im heading back to sheffield then.

07999907419 is my number.

Bringing food will help too, I can't feed you all and it can get a little inconvenient ferrying people to town and back. I could run some of us to asda or some**** to get some supplies that people could chip in for.

Oh and for the love of god, someone please give me a hand with a bit of a tidy, it's all I'll ask for D:

SO.

I have a free house for 2 weeks following the 2nd of april. I'm interested in hosting something then, probably both melee and brawl.

Post in here if you have interest, and give me dates that are convenient for you all, I'll decide on the dates that can fit most people in comfortably.

I can house... ooh... well over 10 people if some of you don't mind sleeping on the floor. I've got some padding and spare sleeping bags etc, quite a few large sofas and 3 double beds you can use, plus a HUGE amount of floorspace.

I'll have my car then too, so I can pick people up from Bolton trainstation whenever.

SO yeah, get posting, I don't want this to be like my older fests where the turnout was poor. hopefully enough people know me now that I can get some interest. Just had down, play some smash, and I'll probably organise some mini tournaments with an entrance fee.

GIVE ME INFO SO I CAN ORGANISE THIS ****!

In particular I'd like to see some interest from Jo3, Coey, Smudge/NW crew, Trio, Calz, Kmac and perhaps some londerners. Jolteon expressed interest so there should be a mixed bag.

INTEREST SO FAR:

Willz
Calzum - Might be broke because he's a ******
Brado
Trio3 - might be in germany.
Jolteon
Bullet Bill
AmcD
KMac HYPE
Aiko
Dacacia
Jo3
Coey
MTR
BloodBowler
Smudge
Law et al (anywhere between 2-6 people)

Shaping up to be a big turnout boys, don't let me down :D

Also, if you can, bring some sort of padding to sleep on. I've got the floorspace to accomodate you all, maybe not all in the same room, but you'll all have space to sleep.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Ok, thats fien by me, I can do this from the 5th onwards or something, flexible dates and whatnot.

If too many can't come cause of berlin i can start this on the 5th, or extend it over a few days so those at berlin can come if they want to.

I think this definately deserves my consideration! Although if this is gonan end up being 95% brawl then I might reconsider
I'm planning for it to have as many melee players as brawlers, but what with me being a relative unknown in the melee community its hard generating interest.

I need some more experienced names such as yoruself to give me some hype :3

AmcD

Smash Ace
I'm interested. I'll let you know closer to the date if I will be there or not.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
I should be back up north for easter during that time, so I'm very interested, as long as there's a decent melee turnout.

J03

Smash Master
wow dooan. i imagine me and coey can come =).

like TC said im off to berlin on the 2nd to 4th of april, to ill be up for some smash from like the 6/7th onwards. =D

i dont mind what ratio melee/brawl this is, ill still come =)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'll see what my finances are like after smashGT, I'm thinking I'm gonna be flat-*** broke for a few weeks

but if it's 2-ish weeks after smashGT, I should be fine. :p dooan hype. get that shiek out son.

edit

I SHOTGUN ONE OF THE BEDS.

Aiko

Smash Champion
im interested. any dates are fine with me, but i suppose after 2nd april please. i am virtually confirmed for this provided its 50% melee and because im local.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Most melee heads are saying they'll come if it's a decent turnout for melee.

Lead by example, and the melee turnout will probably be bigger than the brawl one. I wouldn't like it if many people don't come just cause they don't think anyone else is going, it's a problem i've had in the past =]

It's looking like I'll host this on the 5th or so, 2nd seems a tad inconvenient for some. Thoguhts?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Rematch on brawl joe? lol.

If I come I'm bringing Brawl-. Dat shiz too good to miss up on. (most epic falcon imaginable exists in it).

J03

Smash Master
=o, ive not played brawl since we played actually haha. but aye id be up for it, bring out the melee marth in brawl and see how it goes xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok i totally forget about going to Germany with Cal, so if im in germany then no i cant come, if its a diff date then i'll be there.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Most melee heads are saying they'll come if it's a decent turnout for melee.

Lead by example, and the melee turnout will probably be bigger than the brawl one. I wouldn't like it if many people don't come just cause they don't think anyone else is going, it's a problem i've had in the past =]

It's looking like I'll host this on the 5th or so, 2nd seems a tad inconvenient for some. Thoguhts?
actually, I think it is lame for me to say I'll only turnup if some people are going. I'm gonna try and turn up regardless

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Hmmm rethinking it i dont know if i'll have enough money after march to come down =[[
March has too many good games to miss out on in march + theres also GT2

The Filth

Smash Lord
The latest i can go till is the night of the 10th, I head back to sheffield the next day.

And sure thang, I can pick you up no problem.

CHECK THE FIRST POST GENTS, IT'S BEEN EDITED.

Smudge

Smash Lord
6th till 10th

That should be cool, I'll get some funds saved up, hopefully have a job by then so try and book it off.

And yeah, I'll bring my laptop, it's got the tournament organising software they used at Gamerbase already on it =D

The Filth

Smash Lord
dooan, can i have your address please =D. actually dude put it in the first post imo
Ah yes, of course. I actually live a mediocre-ish walk away from you :D

4 Kincraig Close
Bolton
BL3 4UP

I'm on the Ladybridge estate, where that primary and secondary school are my son.

In other news:

YES LAW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom