• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in Ocala

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
So.. considering my tournament in September is no longer a no go...welll...kind of...definitely not able to have as many people over as i expected, but yeah, if i was to create a date for a smashfest who would be down to come? Cause if people would actually be willing to come i'd start making bi-weeklies or tri-weekly tournaments... or something in between, so...put your thoughts here.....All tournaments have been in SFL recently so its time to have something up here :[..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
how far is ocala from orlando? and are there any nice sized lan centers in ocala?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Bi weeklies sound amazing

If you hold a smashfest, I'm down :)

I'll have to find a ride though.

Its still hard to believe that there is actually an active person on smashboards in my area. Mind Boggling, really.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
LAN CENTERS in ocala? you're funny man, but no....definitely not.....but ocala from orlando is like....hour and ten mins?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Dyno do you live in Ocala? if so...where? Cause of what i know...theres only like...me and meowmix in the ocala smash community lol, the only people i play smash with nowadays is my friend chris who is pretty good....and thats about it, but i go to gigabits monthly or every other month considering last one was melee, but chyea.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
rofl

Yes I do. What about the hills?

edit: I actually would be down for some smash this week before I leave to orlando this week, so get a real smashfest going if you can :D

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
where do you live in ocala? like..the shores...maricamp? near the interstate? 441? :0 hook me up lol, cause we could easily meet up and play then

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i see, i'm by 200 all the time...dont live by it..but go to CFCC right on it, but chyea man PM me your phone number or something so i could call you and hit this up, you too mooney or AIM or something.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
sorry had to help my friend move to tallahassee yesterday...CAUSE HES SOOOO IMPATIENT he couldnt move up today....kinda exhausted...but yeah probably next weekend guys....******** storm....

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
just friendlies, we always smashed at my best friends house who lived in the country club, but he just moved up to tallahassee...he had a theater in his house and everything :[, but i guess we could host it at my house, or yours?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Hopefully it will be sometime this week, im really eager to see if my Captain Falcon does well against people offline. He's so bad ***!!!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
dude i played wifi just now, goooooodddd its so bad, i'm vouching to never play wifi brawl again lol

sikass

Smash Rookie
I'll go to some smashfests for Melee. I won't go for Brawl. I don't mind playing Brawl if I go, but I'm going for Melee.

I know 3 of my friends that might go (for Melee). One for sure, two toss-ups...

sikass

Smash Rookie
LAN CENTERS in ocala? you're funny man, but no....definitely not.....but ocala from orlando is like....hour and ten mins?

We had a LAN center for about two years like 4 years ago. It was called Xtreem Cafe and we'd always find ways to go. I had no car back then (was only 15) so I had to convince my mom to pick me up at 4am in the morning. :laugh:

But seriously. I don't think anyone plays Melee in Ocala anymore, and if that's true... I'm the best. :D

sikass

Smash Rookie
Sounds like Fun
i wanna play brawl mos def
Meh. Melee only, I don't feel like wasting gas and time to play a game that is so un-stimulating. :embarrass

Like I said, I don't mind playing Brawl for a few games, as long as the main attraction in Melee. Otherwise, I'd rather just stay home and play with my 2 melee-playing friends.

BTW, I live 3 minutes from CFCC.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i'd play melee, i dont really care either or, but i havent played melee in forever....used to be pretty good at it

MattNF

Smash Lord
haha, I live near Ocala too. I didn't know anyone here actually played smash. I'm down for ssb64, melee, and brawl but prefer 64 and melee. I live like 20 minutes from CFCC (in belleview).

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
haha, I live near Ocala too. I didn't know anyone here actually played smash. I'm down for ssb64, melee, and brawl but prefer 64 and melee. I live like 20 minutes from CFCC (in belleview).
Most of us play Melee and Brawl now, I dunno about 64, I know I havent played that game since I was like 10

MattNF

Smash Lord
Most of us play Melee and Brawl now, I dunno about 64, I know I havent played that game since I was like 10
Someone should hold a smashfest or something.

I know Play N Trade games near Wal-Mart holds game tournaments all the time, maybe they'll host a Melee/Brawl tournament.

As for 64, I mainly play that online. I'd be really surprised if anyone else played that as well. It's much better than Brawl though...

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Someone should hold a smashfest or something.

I know Play N Trade games near Wal-Mart holds game tournaments all the time, maybe they'll host a Melee/Brawl tournament.

As for 64, I mainly play that online. I'd be really surprised if anyone else played that as well. It's much better than Brawl though...
I used to play smash64 online but my controller adaptor stoped working D:

And find out if they would do a melee/brawl tourney plzzz

Top Bottom