• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests @ Velocity's 07/28

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Competitively I'm more focused on brawl since that's where I started to get into competitive smash but I'm still fine with playing melee. I just don't expect to get extremely good with it.

That and I don't have the tech skill to pick up fox/falco imo :/

WeeGeeNation

Smash Rookie
Sorry, but Imma have to respond the day of, but I should be able to make it and I'll have a tv ad wii in tow as well.

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey, something came up so I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm still going to give my recording device to stric, so if nobody else brings a recording setup, just bug him when you want to record singles.

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
had to leave early, but pretty legittt smashfest, not gonna lie. reminder to people to look for any free or cheap tv's at yardsales or craigs list. velocity is right, large amounts of setups make these things work.

someone get on here and let me know when nando wins grand finals. also, shoutout to eggm for being......eggm

Sabs801

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to New Jersey. You had to be there.

I would come to another one, Velocity. GGs.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm bad. More people should main Marth.

GGs.

(Nando straight up hustled meeeeeeeeeee lol too good) x_x
Fun friendlies, you def need to get your vs marth game as good as vs everyone else and you'll be ****** soon enough.

Thx for hosting velocity had fun.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Fun friendlies, you def need to get your vs marth game as good as vs everyone else and you'll be ****** soon enough.

Thx for hosting velocity had fun.
Thanks man (though I think you said it backwards lol). Hearing stuff like that definitely helps me to stay inspired to improve.

Not to spam Velocity's thread, but I hope you can all come down to my 5 day Smashfest this week so we can get some MD/VA vs. Tristate action going on. ^_^

Thread

Velocity

Smash Lord
If I bring a pong table to the next one, can we play?
lol I know you're serious too. Yes and no, with 24 people in my apt. there's literally no place to put it now if there was like 10 of us say 21 and older smashers that I was fine with having over and drinking and playing smash then I can house a different event in that regard.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Next smashfest will be Sept. 10th as there looks to be nothing else going on. There will be a cutoff for attendance as I had 24 people show up the limit will be 40 so you will need to confirm with me in some way you are attending.

Edit: Edited first post with updated information.

Sabs801

Smash Rookie
As of now, I (SpecialEd) will be attending. Had a bangin time last smashfest.

I'll bring a setup (GC+melee) minus the tv. If someone's got a tv, bring it and we'll complete a setup.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
There's a good chance I can make this. If I go, I can bring a full setup plus an extra TV. I fixed the TV that wasn't working last time. There was something with the power cord.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Awesome I'm trying to pick up 3 more tvs today I'm not expecting this one to be as large of a turnout but we'll see should still be awesome.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I can bring a TV and leave it at ur place, possibly a setup too, that would require Xzax giving me my wii back though.

I'm like 70% on going.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I'll have 4 TVs here will def need GameCubes and at least one coaxial hook up, and I should be able to fix one of my gamecubes if I turn up the laser.

Top Bottom