• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
fuzzy, is it possible you can host this weekend? i need some practice and profs always doing gay things like dancing and dash is always have sex with random females.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
na its not considerd stalling he can do it , m2k can run the 8min timer out on ally then flying under the stage to get to the otherside is nothing jsut dont worry about rules like tht he can fly under

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
fuzzy, is it possible you can host this weekend? i need some practice and profs always doing gay things like dancing and dash is always have sex with random females.
loool Low me man........you know I gotta do what I gotta do dawg.

And looool at the Dujuan comment, it's not as random now though as he's kinda gotta girl now.......but I did say 'kinda' cos we all know Dujuan lol.

VA

Smash Hero
loool Low me man........you know I gotta do what I gotta do dawg.

And looool at the Dujuan comment, it's not as random now though as he's kinda gotta girl now.......but I did say 'kinda' cos we all know Dujuan lol.
He's a slag.

Post to subscribe to this because I'm not for some reason?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Nope, but using the glitch with his cape is.

If in doubt, if it's not mentioned as banned in the rules, then it's legal.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Cal you still coming to this? I thought you were gonna quit smash and not come to this loool

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol

Jiggs doubles. I want to see that.

Must be as awesome as Lucario dittos on brawl.

</sarcasm>
I need to play 'londons best' lucario. heard he was shocking and I wanna put him in his place. Best lucario in england here...even though i'm planning to drop him by the time gt2 comes

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sooooo....who's teaming with who at this event in terms of Melee.
I think it's still Me & Fuzzy.

What about people like TC, Aiko, VA, Tamoo, Bullet Bill, Yeniths.......get this ****e hyped up man and find out this shiz.

And obv me and Fuzzy will just be tearing through the brackets all the way to the Grand Finals but that's just something you all have to get used to :).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I don't have a partner I typically team up with, but I'd be interested in having one. I'd prefer it over teaming up with someone random anyway

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Sooooo....who's teaming with who at this event in terms of Melee.
I think it's still Me & Fuzzy.

What about people like TC, Aiko, VA, Tamoo, Bullet Bill, Yeniths.......get this ****e hyped up man and find out this shiz.

And obv me and Fuzzy will just be tearing through the brackets all the way to the Grand Finals but that's just something you all have to get used to :).
I'm teaming with Yeniths. EM got dis **** son.

@Cal: Yeah my Lucario rapez lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't have a partner I typically team up with, but I'd be interested in having one. I'd prefer it over teaming up with someone random anyway
This is an extremely dumb comment lol.......but if for some reason Charles doesn't make the event lol (:confused:) or he becomes a ***** and chooses not to team with me, i'll team with you.

And we will be called Team Love.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ohhhh nooo baby lol.
I couldn't insult anything about you.

I'm actually extremely tempted to team with you but I can't lol. I gotta stick with Charles and plus I gotta getz the moneyz.....:(

If it's done at any other event I def will though, such as a London Monthly even though that ain't gonna happen cos of pools but just on the off chance I will team with you.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm teaming with Swizzy for an easy road to victory. Ganon Peach, Ganon Ganon Ganon Peach. Peach Peach Ganon.

VA

Smash Hero
Ganon Peach are a fantastic team. Watch Kage/Vwins if they have any vids together.

They're both sort of tanky. They kind of suck if you keep one of them off the edge though, recovery time and all that.

VA

Smash Hero
Thanks Ed ^_^ We've only teamed together at a tournament once, but it was the start of something beautiful xD

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
VA- we gonna have a south smash fest before GT2? I could see if ben and duncan are up for going to brighton for the day.

J03

Smash Master
mike and robby will do really well in teams if mike gets his act together, which i imagine he will.

ganons recovery when he gets help from his partner is just stupid.

luckily i play fox.. =P

also me and Alan will be teaming for this. thats right, the team that was been the giant killers is back, well get first.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
but thats during the easter break, no one will be here except ben... Do you mean 6th march?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Nobody will team with the K.Mac. ;)

I'm actually gonna play some Melee at andy's this week, probs gonna enter melee at smashGT2 just for the sake of getting my name on the UK Melee Players list (and to see whether I really am the worst Melee player in the country :laugh: )

need to practice my L-cancelling. I need the mad tech skills and shiz. :p

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I need a partner too kmac....but i dont think its a good idea that we do considering out track record lol. we could try some doubs at andys though

VA

Smash Hero
VA- we gonna have a south smash fest before GT2? I could see if ben and duncan are up for going to brighton for the day.
I asked duncan if I could come last weekend and he was all NOOO busy blah blah. You guys are welcome in the easter holidays, swizzy, beast, myself and orange_bina will all be here. The whole crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom