• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
So what, you just pick and choose who you think is going to carry you to the higher placing in each game?

Play that game!

B.Bill: All I need is shelter dude. If there's a BnB in reasonable distance I'd take that.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I'm gona go with kmac then, just because we have time to practice.
No offence kyle but me and tamoo played once and beat ixis and auro in a tourney, to me that says we worked well. I admit my character choice didn't help us and not altering my playstyle further damaged our chances but when we get some practice in we can do a lot better.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol no, I think Tamoo asked about Brawl and we're about equal skill level on there. And I wanna team with you in Melee cause I think we could get a good placing together, and to show Willz/Yen that we're the best team in EM ;]

L-J

Smash Ace
This doesn't take away from my comment, it's pretty obvious though two don't team well together if you saw them vs L-j and Jo3 and the epic comeback lol.
Lol epic is the word Prof - my plan to play shockingly in the final match so Joe could have the glory of ****ing up both of them on his own worked out perfectly :p

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lmao it should play like a normal controller except for the bit at the top

I want the Emerald green controller so much but I still need to break into my new pad, **** snapback.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lmao it should play like a normal controller except for the bit at the top

I want the Emerald green controller so much but I still need to break into my new pad, **** snapback.
There's an emerald green controller?

do want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom