• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
blood from a stone =/.

come on people housing is really important for us who have to travel all day to get to this event =(.

J3ly/TC, can you help him out?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Hotel Bishkin will be open for 3 lucky people. They're gonna have to prove themselves worthy if they want to stay, naturally

Aiko

Smash Champion
im assuming you mean for tv's. i have a universal sky remote, but i dont know how much it can control TVs

VA

Smash Hero
good ones would be:

I have a dance class
I have a dance performance
I am too short
you forgot the all important daytime birthday parties.

I never really know why edwin flakes. I remember being on the coach to Birmingham and his and Chrisboi were standing in the bus shelter/depot waving us off. Or at least that was the rumour anyway. Charles phoned them and they were like, yeah we woke up and went to Victoria and decided not to go. Weird....

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well if a few people could bring universal remotes instead of me wasting money..or suggest me a good one? I got like 4 t.vs I cant use at the venue cause of Neo Empire and they have no AV button

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
blood from a stone =/.

come on people housing is really important for us who have to travel all day to get to this event =(.

J3ly/TC, can you help him out?
I'm already packed; sorry dude.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Fox isn't overrated (in the general view of the smash community, not by new people who come to the community thinking they will win automatically with tech skill and shine spikes) but he is currently going through a stage where he isn't being used to his (full) potential by the general smash community.....not sure if I should have said 'full' though cos no1 can use fox to his full potential but you get the point.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
Fox isn't overrated (in the general view of the smash community, not by new people who come to the community thinking they will win automatically with tech skill and shine spikes) but he is currently going through a stage where he isn't being used to his (full) potential by the general smash community.....not sure if I should have said 'full' though cos no1 can use fox to his full potential but you get the point.
well when i was at the london tourney the number of foxes vastly outdone the others :p.. then again.. probably because of the tier listings

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wait, im confused lol.....what do you mean the number of foxes vastly outdone the others :confused:
It's gay I wasn't there anyway, you would have seen THEEE fox of the UK lol.

And btw I play falco if you want to play mine since you said any falco players earlier.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
sure ill play anyone, i warn you im probably terribad lol :p i tried it just to see how i would do and got *****.. im goin a little more serious this time but i just need to learn to play against humans and more of the techy stuff

Tamoo

Smash Master
As for my housing situation, I can house 4 ppl/whatever can fit in my room.
So far, I'm def housing crabman. Also, I am maybe housing some scots, although this is yet to be confirmed. Will try and confirm this tonight to see if there is any space for anyone else

L-J

Smash Ace
well when i was at the london tourney the number of foxes vastly outdone the others :p.. then again.. probably because of the tier listings
Off the top of my head UK people who play fox in tournament are: me, Prof, Crabman, Cheez, Gantz, Yeniths, Joe and VA even though he mains peach now. I'm sure there are others but from people who have got to brackets of recent tourneys I think that's about it. So that's only...8 players. Yeah ok you've got a point lol, it's quite a few :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well this is awesome, housing i got me, teh shlurpie and doplghost are all staying together, so we are sorted
btwe, shlurpi,e givem back my memory card for melee plz

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
I can house like 1/2 people. Small, small room, but i've got a set-up and you can get to the venue in about an hour from mine.

Anyone still need housing?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
£5 MM sundai!!!!!!!!!!! recorded. Bo5 obv.
This is very unlike me but I GENUIELY don't think I can accept this due to money problems which is gay lol......im getting to the place for free (cos there aren't barriers at Southfields and I get the tram from wimbeldon and the tram to the underground has no barriers) and I don't even think I have any money......

BUTTTTTT I might be getting some money from my parents and if I do then I will accept it obv....but I don't see much point in doing it tbh if it isn't recorded cos it takes the fun out of it.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah we'll do an honour match or something Bo5 for title of best fox in the UK ;)

But if there's no recording there's no point in MMing. And yeah I know you wouldn't pass up on an MM unless you REALLY had to.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah we'll do an honour match or something Bo5 for title of best fox in the UK ;)

But if there's no recording there's no point in MMing. And yeah I know you wouldn't pass up on an MM unless you REALLY had to.
lol I have way more on the line with the 'Best fox in the UK' title wager thing since I am already claimed that and you have nothing to lose and all to gain lol. But despite that i'm going to accept it and win 3-1 :).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Your name looks unusual in blue Brad. Maybe that's just me though.

Mines still in sexy pink =]

VA

Smash Hero
lol I have way more on the line with the 'Best fox in the UK' title wager thing since I am already claimed that and you have nothing to lose and all to gain lol. But despite that i'm going to accept it and win 3-1 :).
lol you can challenege me to best peach in the UK if you like in peach dittos. but that will kind of boring and pointless as I'll **** you ;)

Also honour matches are kind of dumb, even if I won the fox one I wouldn't feel anything :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom