• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Wow i haven't been here for a long time :p o_O

You can comfirm me becuase im 80% sure i'll be coming to this

Good games at Bishkin's yesterday btw i really wanna get back into this game properly.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I'm not pretty much confirmed for this. Get in. On that note, if anyone has spare housing, I would be appreciative, as travelling home and back both days would be expensive.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Fuzzy, my flight arrives in Stanstead at around 8 in the morn so when i get to the venue I will just wait around. My other flight is on Monday as I was unable to get one at a suitable time on Sunday... hope this is ok.....!? Al talk to you on msn later if you don't see this!

EDIT: Also need a team mate if anyone is interested.... Vm me or add my msn if you want :) I main Olimar and use Fox, Peach and GaW btw! Pref a Snake/GaW/Marth or MK main to team with! Thanks! xD

Also, I'm entering Melee and Brawl :D

If he hadn't had put down those main preferences, I would have been on him in a flash, now... just no...

Anyone up for teaming with a scrub like me for melee?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
TEAM PARTNERZ PLEASE LOL,
mcmuff1nman you me Brawl? i dont play it too much anymore though i'm all right i guess i think i'm now maining G&W/Zelda in Brawl

i need a partner fo Melee though

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
@ Callum and Jaws : I dont really mind who i get teamed with, its just that those characters are Olimars best team mates lol.

I may be able to play tonight depending on how good my connection is at my student house, but if not, I can play at the weekend.

I may need a partner for melee too if i enter, but i only got melee again recently and suck at it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom