• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

gm jack

Smash Lord
No housing list

gm_jack (melee)

Add yourself if you need housing. At some point, hopefully the people offering housing will take a couple from the list.

Harlex

Smash Cadet
No housing list

gm_jack (melee)
Harlex (brawl)

Add yourself if you need housing. At some point, hopefully the people offering housing will take a couple from the list.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
when are these video's getting put up.
I'ts annoying....I wanna see them at not even one match has been uploaded and the said that ALL the matches would be uploaded by Sunday lol...

hahahahaha :laugh:

where did you get that avatar :laugh:
lol I helped out one someone who's from Rafiu's area to hack his account and change his avatar lol.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
I don't have your videos! Calum has them! I've asked him to upload them and he said he would, but it's nothing to do with me anymore!

/passing the blame

Almas

Smash Lord
L-J, I'm sure we can find a bed for you here at my residence in London. It's a university residence (a friend of Tamoo lives here as well as myself).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Guys keep the NO HOUSING LIST coming.

Bullet Bill - Do you know where you are being housed, because i'm not 100% sure if people have been declared to be housed round Alpha Dash house and I THINK you were being bet you haven't really spoke about it.
Alpha Dash can house approx 4/5 people.

Crab.Man - It's likely you'll find someone to team with on the day lol but yeah it is better to get a team partner in advance but don't think if you don't you can't enter.

L-J

Smash Ace
L-J, I'm sure we can find a bed for you here at my residence in London. It's a university residence (a friend of Tamoo lives here as well as myself).
That'd be great man, much appreciated :) Just let me know when you've confirmed if it's definately ok. Out of interest are any other Melee players staying there on the Saturday night?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Oh lol sorry for not giving you an update Crab xD

Yeah I'm happy to team with you. :)

rustediron

Smash Lord
L-J, I could probably have you round my place if you want?

Oh shít, yeah, you live in Wilson House don't you? Get Soha to accomodate some people :D

Brado

Smash Lord
EM gonna be ****** teams, we've got 2 sick teams atm. Me/BB and Willz/Yen, our placings might surprise you all ;)

Prof I know your going to quote this post and tell me how i don't understand the scene and that I'm gonna do ****, kthxbai<3

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Speaking of teams, I needs a team parner for both games

Melee: Peach
Brawl: Fuccking random lol

Anybody interested?

Plox i'll pay you £1000

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm too arrogant for teams anyway.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
EM gonna be ****** teams, we've got 2 sick teams atm. Me/BB and Willz/Yen, our placings might surprise you all ;)

Prof I know your going to quote this post and tell me how i don't understand the scene and that I'm gonna do ****, kthxbai<3
Sorry, I really don't care about you that much to say anything about the subject unless my name is brought into it.

You should something like that to Tamoo, all that riding you've done to him he must care about you by now :confused: otherwise all that riding has gone down the drain.

P.S. You and BB = Sick Team :confused:....

gm jack

Smash Lord
I can team with anyone (preferably melee, but I could enter brawl as well), but I am really quite bad, so if you want to do it for anything more than a laugh, I suggest you look elsewhere or be so good I can just run in and either Dsmash for Fair occasionally.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Well as we already know eachother Hugo then yeah that'd be cool. Obv I'd need definite confirmation beforehand that it's ok - can't turn up in London only maybe having a bed for the night lol.
Sure, I'll ask my parents when I get back tomorrow. I could probably house gm jack as well, if you're interested?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Guys keep the NO HOUSING LIST coming.

Bullet Bill - Do you know where you are being housed, because i'm not 100% sure if people have been declared to be housed round Alpha Dash house and I THINK you were being bet you haven't really spoke about it.
Alpha Dash can house approx 4/5 people.

Crab.Man - It's likely you'll find someone to team with on the day lol but yeah it is better to get a team partner in advance but don't think if you don't you can't enter.
Me and Duncan are covered and I know Alan (AmcD) and a few others are staying round charles'. Other than that I'm not sure except for the EM who I think are going round TCs again

Hugo- team?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Since Ben is already covered this leaves approx 4/5 spaces available at Alpha Dash.

Preferrably it would be easier if a group of people would be housed at one place but people can still calim Alpha Dash place for housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom