• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds: The Final Frontier 2

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
we need more rivalries?

I'm up and coming. I want a salty with chis.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Singles bracket uploaded. Is anyone interested in the doubles bracket? I didn't bother putting it in tio since the purpose is mostly for the SSBPD

ORLY

Smash Master
Or "I lose because I attack recklessly"

Either way, we all know the one who reacts as opposed to acts tends to have the advantage in Melee.

Big_R

Smash Champion
cuz im YOUNG and RECKLESS

man ima **** u chicago bois up then eat a deep dish with dat sausage patty on top to celebrate

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol I haven't played you since like SWEET IV in MI, Big Rizzle

I look forward to it

Dart!

Smash Master
I don't think we would have had quite enough to time finish because the officer was about to kick us out. Dart quit game 2 and said he didn't feel like continuing about 1 minute before the officer came in.
We would have had to split and quit but i was pretty much disappointed and wanted to go home after dropping the first set. Thanks for mentioning the cop coming in to break up the party. We finished playing around midnight so i'm not surprised how exhausted i was going home.

Top Bottom