• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 1 Results

ORLY

Smash Master
I.. is Gomamon's evolution where your nickname, "Zudo", came from?

How have I never noticed this before.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
yaa...to bad patamon was suchhh a POS.
Patamon was that show's Magikarp.

Marching Fishes was the most useful power. Period.
Yeah as a utility it was amazing. Poison Ivy seems okay on paper but it literally did nothing on the show. I think it pulled Mimi across an island once, and stopped Kuwagamon from running away. After that, it perpetually failed in one way or another.

Dude I have a Zudomon action figure. Get on my level.
Zudomon *****.

i c wut u did thar
:awesome:

ORLY

Smash Master
Teams is a tricky beast.

I want to hold a What You Need To Know About Teams seminar.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'd listen in. Itd probably be like space with ur teammate and saving him > comboing the opponent

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Videos are done. Will be uploaded tommorrow evening probably. Im moving tommorrow, and staying at my old apartment tonight. (No internet ot TV)

Dart!

Smash Master
This is like, the story of every MI tourney. If you have a secret to encouraging team entrants, please share it =\
the problem is the noobs team with other noobs so they probably don't get out of pools and therefore don't bother and save money...

Top Bottom