• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashing up the town!!!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Okay, from my understanding it is like this.......

Japes= any character who has the ability of putting people in the water pretty much wins unless the opponent can do it better. Because of the high ceiling almost every KO will be through the river.

Green Greens= an unfair CG infinite from DDD minus the unchainable 12.
Falco and every other character that has a CG gets it extended against the wall and people Like Ike get a CG. However, this stage is easily banned against characters like DDD or Ike.
Also, the left and right side gives Snake an infinite d-throw CG, just like on SV, BF or any other stage were there is a little platform.

TBH, Green Greens os not that bad of a stage. If the blocks are destroyed nothing can happen and when they are there the opponent with a CG infinite (DDD) or extended CG becomes rather, predictable.
Personally, I think Japes should be banned and Green Greens should stay.

Blindman!

Smash Apprentice
sorry but no set ups will not wave fee...... and ok lets take a vote tell me which of the two should stay and which should go?

Blindman!

Smash Apprentice
cuz they are bad stages and i want to hear peoples opinions on the subject double me and composeer think nthey should be gone thats 3

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
hey, at least saviorslegacy is making some sense here. lol green greens should stay, and japes should go and where is the venue?

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Aw Japes and Greens are gone. :/

Looks like I'm busting out my Meta Knight.

Blindman!

Smash Apprentice
the date is no longer the forth the venue holder just decided that he cant do it then so yea we are not having it on the 4th.... sorry.....

Blindman!

Smash Apprentice
cuz i dont think they are ether good stages they be jank. but idk yet he iis suppost to get back to me on that i hope it is soonish

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
What's the situation, fellaz? No tourney in the Greenup area any more? Or are we still searchin' for an available venue?

Blindman!

Smash Apprentice
yes we r having venue problems cuz the venue holder just was like no i cant do it on the 4th so we are waiting for a date by him to tell us

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
If this tourney isn't before the 10th I'm definitely not coming.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
You movin?
Nope. I'm going back to Circleville for the holidays. I'm just a student at SSU. I really doubt Savior or anyone would drive and hour & a half north then back just to pick me up.

I MIGHT be able to get my friend to drive me down since he's trying to get into Smash.

But yeah. If it's not by the 10th, it's not looking good for me.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Fair enough. And Greenup, it's up to you guys to advertise/hype this up as much as possible around your area. It's a new and sort of far out location for most Midwesterners. So yeah, some times you have to do a little extra work in order to spice it up a bit.

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
if blindman can get a place and confirm it. trust me, i can hype it up XD (in the greenup area that is, might need some help hyping the travelers XD)

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I got your back whenever that happens, Also if you need help running it I'm available as long as I can get there lol

Blindman!

Smash Apprentice
yup i will most likely but anyway idk bout date still waitin on a venue to open up for this........ sorry guys.......

Top Bottom