• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashpocalypse IX ~ April 24th ~ Feat. Hax, Plank, Eggm, Chops, Tag, DJ, Chibo, etc

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
wait....i dont even get how anyone won at the end....did chibo just quit?

Animal

Smash Lord
he had more percent than tag so didnt need to go to sudden death. Thats got to be the easiest win in the history of smash

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I messed up so bad at the end lol. I got nervous and went up for some reason

I wanted to go to the 3 min continuation match!

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you label what characters people are using in each match. It can get confusing, especially in teams when both people on a team use the same character.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I mean it's no problem so far. And tbh I don't think there will be any confusion because of that for any of the matches besides teams GF where Cactus and I both went fox, and I had the TUAR tag on.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wanna see draft crews go up too! Haha.

Milos

Smash Lord
subbed

lol at the only match of me vs chibo on his account is the one where i was texting mid match. no johns but chibo we had like 400 friendlies and you said you'd upload all of them and never did

and the only matches i lost during those friendlies were cause of SD's and friendly stuff

ps get ***** by serge
pss serge you **** <3

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Chibo, fix my name on the videos. DJ and Nintendo are separate, not together. DJNintendo looks mad annoying and stupid. Thanks in advance.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
subbed

lol at the only match of me vs chibo on his account is the one where i was texting mid match. no johns but chibo we had like 400 friendlies and you said you'd upload all of them and never did

and the only matches i lost during those friendlies were cause of SD's and friendly stuff

ps get ***** by serge
pss serge you **** <3
I uploaded vids from that night? I forgot I did, sry I'll try to get more up.
You owe me $2 :)

Chibo, fix my name on the videos. DJ and Nintendo are separate, not together. DJNintendo looks mad annoying and stupid. Thanks in advance.
Got it, will fix in the next update

Animal

Smash Lord
hmm 5$ so its not a scrub match and because i have respect, and i believe it was your doc that ***** me game three of our series, so give me that rematch. i could use the experience in that match up.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
But in exchange, I also lost a match with only taking 3% and not suiciding once :)

Can't wait for next Melee tourney, I'm def not gonna mess up next time lol

I'm gonna do it to anyone I can't beat with Sheik/Samus who isn't named Cactuar or Eggm

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
what about samus?
As much as I would love to use Samus, I'll use Doc so you can gain more experience in the matchup.

But in exchange, I also lost a match with only taking 3% and not suiciding once :)

I'm gonna do it to anyone I can't beat with Sheik/Samus who isn't named Cactuar or Eggm
I would love for you to camp me like that. The ultimate camper right here lol.

otg

Smash Master

lol you shouldn't do this against me ;)

I would love for you to camp me like that. The ultimate camper right here lol.
This guy knows what I'm talking about.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This guy knows what I'm talking about.
Talking about... what are you talking about. Haha jk. Nice, got drunk and didn't even come. I need more fox practice you noodle.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Yeah... that strat wouldn't work vs me. I'm super comfortable stealing the edge from people who camp it.
It would after a PSU visit and some Pizza lol ;) but you don't remember that game so...

Also DJ Nintendo nice job watched the vid of u and Chops vs Plank and Hax on Dreamland great saves and overall play hopefully I'll finally be able to get to a tourney ur at over summer to learn some new Samus tricks and improve...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if he approached i could punish it with an atk, but if i ran the timer out with 0% each i would do it again in the 3 minute rematch

Top Bottom