• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

skyheart

Smash Lord
I have a 1 dollar MM with teczero, he has to use the char of my choice, any suggestions as to who i should pick? Im might use falco, but i dont play this game.
make him play pichu or something and you play marth or sheik, but stage is very crucial too so...

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Wall of text and images.
I am not the second coming of that. That's a torch that I can not bear. However, I am the second coming of Hank McCoy. And tomorrow, Saturday, in that very ring, in that very building, I'm taking it to the 80s and blinding people...with science. Ballin.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Before I forget, Chred/Thumbs, Ritz, Kage and the rest of Quebec, if you see this, be sure to text/call me when you are leaving and your ETA. That's right, I'm housing the the SPOC baseball team.

Jollies

Smash Cadet
If I bring a PS3 setup, would there be interest in SFIV, and possibly a side tourney for it?

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
i'm no longer coming to this tourney.... :( so noone has to worry about housing me or whatnot... thanks anyway though have a great time guys!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King, stop being a baby about losing to Mango. What do you think your presense does at every single Brawl tournament? It turns into a contest for second place. If that's what you feel Mango does to you, now you know how every Brawl player feels when you're around. It sucks, but we all deal with. You're going to get at least second at this tournament. You may get first if someone like teh_spamerer or Scar takes out Mango for you! You never know. Don't help kill Melee by not showing up at tournaments you're going to win money at anyways. Second place doesn't sting that much, lmao.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
I quit melee when there's still money to be made? I don't get it at all.
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, DUDE... LET THAT DUDE SIT THERE.

GROSS MOTHA' F*CKA! D*MN WOADY!

THE A'S JUST KNOCKED YOU THE F*CK OUT, VIA INTERWEB, SON!

LOL @ DUDE'D HAT DOING A 360 ON SOME WARNER BROS. CARTOON TYPE SH*T!

TALKING 'BOUT 'MY CONTROLLER HAS TO BE THE BESTESTESS'!

YOU'RE DONE FOR THE NIGHT SON!

GIMME MY CHIPS!

Jollies

Smash Cadet
so...you aren't going to melee, but hope to make a SFIV side event...
Who said I wasn't going to play Melee? I'll play Melee friendlies, but no tourney for me
And Scar's my pal, so I'll set up side tourneys as much as I like

I'm just trying to get a head count to see if it's worth bringing everything

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm PUMPED to see everyone tomorrow

Teams:: 12:00-3:00p
Singles Pools:: 4:00-5:30p
Singles Bracket:: 6:00-10:00p

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol mango.

we're here in philly, playing canada, doing double ganon teams

we were having wombo combos everywhere yesterday.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
alright cool scar, but I'm pretty sure I can't make it by 12, maybe 1 or so. I don't mind missing teams though its cool but if I'll hit you up incase anything happens

Top Bottom