• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Scar

#HarveyDent
no jfox that's not trolling that's just being mean

plus ultimascout is like 45

yo milos idk if anyone told you but me and hax are like steady partners and we're teaming for this :( if you need a teammate in light of that i know a lot of people are without them but we're def working on double falcon and trying to do some damage with him

chibo etc VELOCITY wants to practice for this, he said like thursday night, so idk what you guys are doing but i might go to his place or we both might go to temple or depending on your living situation maybe we could have a fest at your place, i wanted to get pakman involved but i guess we'll see

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
jfox with the classic ******* post XD

just gotta survive another day of classes and 2 days of work and im there

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
chibo etc VELOCITY wants to practice for this, he said like thursday night, so idk what you guys are doing but i might go to his place or we both might go to temple or depending on your living situation maybe we could have a fest at your place, i wanted to get pakman involved but i guess we'll see
I have no plans for thurs and would love an excuse to smash a little. My house is available and I don't mind driving into Philly.... Preferably not north east Philly though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I get done work at like 4:45ish in Center City, meaning I'll either be there then or @ drexel campus at like 5. im available till like 9 or so, my parents were gonna give me a ride home from philly. its just that if i go to pakmans idk how i would get back to campus or somethin since im sure ppl would wanna smash after that. in that case temple would probably work best for me

White_Mike

Smash Lord
ok got the bus tickets today

me and tag are gonna be in philly from thursday to sunday, hit us up to play.

my cell # is 914 217 - 4731

i cant guarantee we'll be free when you call we got to do some **** over the weekend, see the city nightlife a little

but if you wanna smash, or burn or whatever hit me upppp

bringin that bubonic chronic

and i need someone to help me make my melee controller green!
I'm mad I wasn't invited :[

Oh and I need a partner for this!

Anyone know how to get to the venue from NYC without a car? lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
take the train from ny penn to trenton(NJtransit) then transfer to Philly(Septa)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...159988&ie=UTF8&geocode=FePLbQIdWveW-w&split=0

From Grand Central you take 2 subways/walk to NY Penn. Personally I walk to NY Penn cuz theres food on the way and by food I specifically mean Chipotle and Qdoba
or, you can take the chinatown bus. one drops you off at vine street in philly (walk to vine and broad, take the subway to city hall and then to 30th street station), the other drops you off at 30th street station. it's cheaper than NJ transit.

Milos

Smash Lord
Ake the bolt bus from 34th and 8th in NYC to 30th and market in philly. Walk like 5 blocks up market, take a left at walk 2 blocks over and you've made it *****. Mike I most definitely invited you when I was in williamsburg, you definitely told me no cause you had a ride lol

yo scar and hax, seriously teaming with aziz was one of the main reasons I was coming. Next time have the ****ing decency to let me know more than 3 days before the tourney please

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Ake the bolt bus from 34th and 8th in NYC to 30th and market in philly. Walk like 5 blocks up market, take a left at walk 2 blocks over and you've made it *****. Mike I most definitely invited you when I was in williamsburg, you definitely told me no cause you had a ride lol

yo scar and hax, seriously teaming with aziz was one of the main reasons I was coming. Next time have the ****ing decency to let me know more than 3 days before the tourney please
***** I knew you were high in Williamsburg but I didn't know you were THAT high, I was invited to no awesome smashfest in PA. <3 u anyway

Anyone from NYC taking any of these crazy bus' that wants to travel together with me and some of my boys? (If we don't find a car that is.)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok so temple smash tomorrow confirmed?

where at? the game room on whatever street that is? 14th, 13th or somethin?
I know where it is by walking but not by address

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
**** i def did not read. didn't realize it was on thursday.... you should come TODAY

im not sure honestly chibo. i have class. basically 2-7... then ummmm 10pm is party time... =x

friday i prolly wont go out and will smash with everyone.... unless i pull a spoc vi..... *whistles* hi tope!

Milos

Smash Lord
nah son i totally did, there's no smashfest, but i invited you to take the bus with me and serge thursday and you said idris was gonna get his license or something

<3 u more

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Well my house is still available for those who want to come. It is near a stop on the R3 Media Elwyn train as well as the 102 trolley line.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Solution

CiS skip your last class so your done at like 5

Smash 5 - 10

Or

Everyone smash at Temple anyway and CiS joins us from 7-10. I can prob get Bnzaaa to bring his TV to the game room.

Milos

Smash Lord
oh word

what time does that start? me and tag are getting in to 30th street station at like 5:45 - 6 ish

i dont know what cactus wants to do tho so if you have any idea let us know, we'd have no way to get to your crib really as we're both pretty strapped for cash (we have like 20$ each for food for 4 days ahahaha)

but if you can give a ride i'd love you even more than i already do homes

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Looks like I'm definitely going. *takes notes from Scar as he runs things*

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I am here!!

and done with classes

347239-5934. chibo should have bens # since they have brawl sex a lot. but yeah im down to play today. we got 3 whooping melee players here, consistently 2.
There's a third? That one kid that was randomly there when I was there? Wait, there were two of those. The black guy or the asian guy? Or neither? WHO PLAYS AT TEMPLE SINCE YOU KILLED THE COMMUNITY?!?

wynton no johns, we are ipod syncing at this tourney.... but not too loud so you can't hear me *****ing at you to grab the other team.
I don't know man, I'm feeling some Purple Rain. Or some Amy Winehouse. I don't know if I can wake up in Vegas.

**** i def did not read. didn't realize it was on thursday.... you should come TODAY

im not sure honestly chibo. i have class. basically 2-7... then ummmm 10pm is party time... =x

friday i prolly wont go out and will smash with everyone.... unless i pull a spoc vi..... *whistles* hi tope!

Best memory ever

*CIS walks into my apartment, Tope, Cyrain and...Nelo?Nero? sitting down on the couches/chairs playing, my roommate at the kitchen table*

"Yo, tonight I--"

The rest of the story will be continued at Spoc VIII. Hype.

TheLake

Smash Master
Ok, heres a question. Anyone interested in Diddy Kong Racing 64 and/or Super Smash Bros 64? I could bring my n64, and of course I have T.T man.

Also, I only have two controllers, but bring ur own just in case. (You might complain about mine lol)

Oh, plus, I'm too good at Diddy Kong Racing 64, I'd even money match ;3 [not that I have played it competitively like at a TOURNY, but lets see ;3
OOMG DIDDY KONG RACING BEST RACING GAME EVA!

IM DOWN

400 dollar mm?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
From MD/VA will be coming Me, Tope and Nelo. Possibly Isra. Josh (Darksyde) from NC is bringing his car and driving our bum ***** cause he's a ****in' bro. I dunno if anyone else is coming.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Me and Tensai arnt going but we did find out about these local tourneys in our city. and the guy who wins them is a peach player. He came to my house and I was beating him with Mario. So yeah easy money

Eggm

Smash Hero
Me and Tensai arnt going but we did find out about these local tourneys in our city. and the guy who wins them is a peach player. He came to my house and I was beating him with Mario. So yeah easy money
Are we talking about melee here? These are potential new venues/players. Enlighten them don't just go say nothing take their money **** them and then leave, then smashboards people willl look like A holes.

Hax

Smash Champion
retirement from melee

i have decided i will be moving onto bigger and better things, namely super smash bros. brawl. i will be attending the side brawl/brawl+ tournaments at SPOC8 and nothing more. it's been great knowing you guys.

-hax

Scar

#HarveyDent
toushi/tensei it's a mortal sin to skip SPOC

hax and i are retiring together, spoc is actually a brawl tourney, chibosempai is running it and we WILL be doing 4 rounds of singles pools

Top Bottom