• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
D;oH how are you getting to this? I just found out my driver got into an accident a while ago, he's fine, but his car is wrecked.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, you mean the magic school bus, by which is really Septa, my ride to this event. ;]

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Ok. My copy of melee is sorta sketch sometimes but if you just open the top and close it again and it works alright

Scar

#HarveyDent
hype is definitely in the air
see spawn? you can't just SAY hype

it you have to MAKE hype

but anyways considering regions attending this tournament include

TRISTATE
MD/VA
CT
PITTSBEEEEGH
OHIO

this tourney is BEAST COAST at its finest

lol jk spawn ACRONYM was pretty good

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Are we talking about melee here? These are potential new venues/players. Enlighten them don't just go say nothing take their money **** them and then leave, then smashboards people willl look like A holes.
Really? Because my first smash Tourney I had Mogwai and Sensei in my pool and I think only top 2 made it out and guess who the top 2 where. If anything im just continuing the cycle of smash. btw eggm you won the tourney.

Wanna MM my Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, Falcon?
Why are you tryna hustle people when your going to win this thing anyways? Unless you and Jman go silly randoms in finals lol.

Eggm use Falco please.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol toushi i think the cycle of smash is people start, they aren't good, then they get good over time

you're supposed to beat me by pound 4 soooo...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Sigh...looks like I can't make it. No one told me my driver had crashed his car last week >_< So that's 5 less attendees. Let me know how the stage system turns out, might use it at SSV.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this most likely by myself again or with WarriorKnight in the Chinatown bus. Although this time I'm not gonna bring five cartons of DJs like I did last SPOC. That sh*t was a pain to bring but I did it for all of ya to have something godly to drink.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
lol toushi i think the cycle of smash is people start, they aren't good, then they get good over time

you're supposed to beat me by pound 4 soooo...
When cactuar houses me for a week or two then I will be in a better position to do so, but until then is there a Pound 5? I honestly said it as a joke because I challenged you to a Falcon ditto and I dont even main falcon lol, but I will try my heart out to do so.

xyt

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this most likely by myself again or with WarriorKnight in the Chinatown bus. Although this time I'm not gonna bring five cartons of DJs like I did last SPOC. That sh*t was a pain to bring but I did it for all of ya to have something godly to drink.
bring one for me? @_@)...

i've never tried it...

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
alright ultimascout you're on. link vs falco?

you too tipman. you can MM my other characters too if you want. same ones as cactuar offered :laugh:

Top Bottom