• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashpocalypse VII Videos

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Lite: Watch my video of my Samus vs. Scar. I did it for you and hopefully it'll give you more pointers. My Bowser set vs. PKM is pretty entertaining too.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Lite: Watch my video of my Samus vs. Scar. I did it for you and hopefully it'll give you more pointers. My Bowser set vs. PKM is pretty entertaining too.
lol yeah the PKM one.

but it isnt your bowser...it says lite, so i won with bowser.

lol jk and cool avatar.

and thanks for playing samus against scar

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
No problem my lil dude =) I hope you and your brother can come through to my birthday smashfest so I can continue training you guys and ya will have muchos fun lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Just gonna say..The only video I've ever seen of P was Shroomed (I think?) ****** his **** and taking his money
I've also never heard a single positive thing about him
=O

Anyway, SPOC was tight, Kage is amazing, yeeee.
you going to genesis?

$$$$$ ,e

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I am waiting right now to see if I passed the drug test I took recently. If I did, I have a new job and should be at Genesis. If I failed, then I probably won't be there. Besides, I have no particular inspiration for MMing you.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
OH MY GOD DJN'S VIDEO AGAINST PKM IS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUTUBE WHEN YOU PRESS THE GAMING GENRE HOLY CRAPPPPP!!!!!!!

yeah good job and ill come over your b-day party

edit: the match isnt in the front page anymore thats gay i dont know why

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
So I saw this thread and though of RoM because they were both sex. Which made me think of the awesome guy I housed with, Bailey. Which made me think of Bailey's Irish Creme, and amazing drink. Which I just drank copious amounts of.

SSSSMMMMMMASHHHHHPOOCOAAAAAAALUPYTICOOOOOOOOOO

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Ame said he did cool things in pools vs you and cyrain if u dont want to upload them can u send them to me. Also i want to see Jfox and mango's teams matches if you can. thanks in advance

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
you should upload the vids of us scar

you only have a couple vids against mario bros :p if you don't want to I don't mind. it would be cool watching it though lol

skyheart

Smash Lord
Ame said he did cool things in pools vs you and cyrain if u dont want to upload them can u send them to me. Also i want to see Jfox and mango's teams matches if you can. thanks in advance

Shakugan, maybe im a lion
Yeah I definitely would like to see as many vids from spoc as I can.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
So I saw this thread and though of RoM because they were both sex. Which made me think of the awesome guy I housed with, Bailey. Which made me think of Bailey's Irish Creme, and amazing drink. Which I just drank copious amounts of.

SSSSMMMMMMASHHHHHPOOCOAAAAAAALUPYTICOOOOOOOOOO

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
then why is this guy above saying its obvious mango won?

apparently jman is his competition

Top Bottom