• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtality III 1v1 Finals Videos; 6/8 update

Drephen

Smash Master
wow m2k being a huge **** in round 4 against forward. If you gonna lose the match accept it, no matter how bad you lose. You take so much away from your opponent and the spectators.

Eggm

Smash Hero
NOOOOOOOOOOO Forward shoulda won. :( I was really hoping when you had m2k off the edge on his last stock and you were up by a stock you just suicided and took him out lol.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
i feel really bad for forward on that sheik vs marth on battlefield where forward SD'd on a easy KO; he had the match, ****it. i really wanted him to win, too. :(

edit: he should've had the one on yoshi's also. who says the cloud saves?

-goes to cry in a corner

aho43

Smash Lord
hahaha@everyone wanting forward to win v m2k :p
GO JASON !!!!!!! :D

edit
this is janet/kiwi on adam's name -_-'

edit2
SORRY ADAM

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
no its because some people that i've talked to said they've had bad first impressions from him when they met him. Some story examples would be like,
"Hey M2K, do you know what time it is?"
m2k: walks away ignoring kid:

anyway, hes nice to me so i was just enjoying the match.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
or like,
"hey m2k can you play some games with me?"
"sorry i dont play with people not on the national power rankings"

lol. slightly exaggerated, he probably said something like
"sorry, i dont play with [NOOBLAR NUBTACULAR] noobs"

(edit button is malfunctioning)

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
IDK anyone would dislike M2K. he's always been super friendly to me and always gave me matches and even taught me stuff. he would **** me and then tell me what i did wrong lol. M2K is KOOL!!! lol

btw, on topic, nice matches. but were they sandbaggin on each other??? lol

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
Just be quiet M2K, if he wants to talk tough then let him, it shouldn't bother you so much.
Yeah, I'm a nooblar noobtacular noob, but I agree. You've worked your way up to the point where you don't need to defend yourself, your matches do that for you...

Top Bottom