• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tourney in the Books, Result Thread up!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thx md/va. a few years ago I was convinced that pittsburgh would never get a decent OOS showing @ one of our tourneys.

perhaps we should make it gay and instead of 5 per teammate, make it like 8 per teammate....im all about weird figures like that.

I also have a final till 12pm sat. >_> wtf hacks. But me taki and darkhand should still be there of course.

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
I was going to talk to my proffessor about rescheduling, she's real chill so I may be able to do it

edit: hey taki, does your final start or end at 1, because if it ends at one I could schedule with my prof. to start my exam earlier that day, so that swift is done at 12 and we're done at 1

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
actually i have one request.

could teams possibly be raised to $20 per team? I hate how teams always gets the shaft on money. each event should be the same $ per person, teams isn't less important than singles >=(

it sucks when you work your way through tons of teams, get 2nd to m2k, and get $15 each.
this is somewhat a greedy request, but i really only think its fair to reward the teams that practice and deserve it over the cost of $5 extra dollars per person.

if not oh well, but we'd really appreciate it and it would immensly increase our chances of coming
I'm 100% behind this as long as people would still enter teams at that price. My concern is that people are stingy about teams in general and if it's between an 10 team bracket at $20/team or a 20 team bracket at $10/team, I'd rather do the latter just to get more entrants. And FAWK that **** Swift, dealing with gay amounts like $8/person is annoying for both the teammates and the tournament organizer to work out.

So, once again people, feedback: you've got it, I need it. Are YOU willing to spend $10 on melee teams?

TheLake

Smash Master
Wait One person pays 10 for team? Lol I thoughts that how it always was! Heck yeah doubles needs to get its moneys worth (especially for brawl...i heard teams in that there game are tiiiight).

I say Yah to the idea. Oh and the schedule looks great.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Well..Provided I get my license this wednesday, I should be able to make this. And if I'm coming, that means Renth will more than likely be coming as well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
renth, ill mm you for as much money as you would like with sheik

ill also mm u with fox or falco.

Renth

Smash Hero
renth, ill mm you for as much money as you would like with sheik

ill also mm u with fox or falco.
aight, we'll discuss those in person but i want it recorded.

i love fighting fox/falcos after being in fl for so long =)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well..Provided I get my license this wednesday, I should be able to make this. And if I'm coming, that means Renth will more than likely be coming as well.
hot and amazing, don't screw up! If you guys show up, we should be able to make sure Justin halls his lazy *** to this thing. (jk, <3 Justin)

You bet that's what that means.

NEED
MORE
MMS
$5, Falco vs. Ganon best of 5?

takieddine

Smash Master
edit: hey taki, does your final start or end at 1, because if it ends at one I could schedule with my prof. to start my exam earlier that day, so that swift is done at 12 and we're done at 1
Starts at 1:00 unfortunately, I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear back from the prof.

Also Renth Ganon Dittos, for fun and stuff.

Also Falcon Dittos MM with anyone.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
naka $1 sheik vs Gaw and $1 gaw ditto?

ill also do fox or falco vs gaw

i want tons of mms to make this trip worth it...

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Some vids up later today you lousy ingrates. There was a problem with the sound recording, and I am lazy so use your imagination when watching them.

TheLake

Smash Master
Hooray for imagination! By "some" does that mean theres gonna be more? Are there lots? *is way to excited for videos* Cant wait CANT WAIT!

Oh and velocity PT vs GnW yo

And plank Zelda vs shiek MM?

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm definitely in for more money for teams. Blue Lazer is worth the money. Also, Taki we need to do recorded Falcon dittos, we could put money on them but I don't care.

MMs with Renth, 4%, TheLake... anyone want to Fox Ditto MM? You know how good I am with non-Falcon characters.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol **** you. We'll MM at your place before the tourney and when you win I'll whine about gas money.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
scar, fox ditto $1 u got it

thelake ur zelda? sure... though id rather do it with another char cuz sheik vs zelda is unfair LMAO

Top Bottom