• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation 2010 - Markham, Ontario - July 11, 2010

EWC

Smash Ace
Yo Raynex play some friendlies with me and **** me and teach me to stop getiting nervous and stuff.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
**** i wish i could come to this. but its during our exams.. and i dun wanna get ***** in the bumhole by exams.

sounds ****

sauc3

Smash Lord
I will be there, if i have to bus again, I will be there. from hamilton, prob only bringing my controller unless no one can bring a recording setup.

looking for a team partner also, camillo?

idea

Smash Master
wow, sounds like a lot of new/different people.

puu - wii with no memory card - 0 - 0 - GTA

WOO first tournament. So excited.

EDIT: I may be able to bring a game and memory card after all.
i wouldn't worry about a memory card, those can be shared between consoles easily. what's important is a wii/gamecube and/or melee disc.

yeah, I tried to edit post, but internet explorer sucks. lol
ew. use firefox or something. or chrome, it was by far the fastest on my old slow computer.

I can already imagine the horrible tournament jitters I'm gonna have. I'm way too excited for my first tournament to not have em.

Hopefully if I get enough friendlies in beforehand it won't be as bad.
yeah, like others said, don't worry about it too much. i can still remember how excited i was =P...haha, and it was at this same house, too...

oh yeah, and play as many people as you can.

I will be there, if i have to bus again, I will be there. from hamilton, prob only bringing my controller unless no one can bring a recording setup.

looking for a team partner also, camillo?
i'm free for teams too if you want ;)

Geist

Smash Master
Is this at the same place as it was 2 years ago? I honestly don't remember.

oh yeah, and play as many people as you can.
My biggest mistake when going to these was playing with people I already played with. I need to stop that lol

C 3

Smash Ace
Count me in, I need to train up my Ganon (going for 2nd best Ganon in Canada, maybe first one day, who knows haha)

What I can offer is a bi-weekly/monthly gathering at my house where 4-5 Canada pros and 4-5 up and comers come to my house and you get 1 on 1 practice.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I will go to this for sure. Probably be bringing a couple of other UW smashers with me. Depending on circumstances regarding transportation, we might be able to bring a setup (tv + cube + spare controllers) or two.
Uh I'm in, 99% chance I will be able to get a ride/bus and I'll definitely come if that is an option.

Oh yeah and depending on if I get a ride or whatever I'll be able to bring two setups probably, maybe a third. If I take a bus I'll probably still be able to bring a Gamecube or two if that's at all helpful. TV would be difficult.

Oh yeah and I'm in Waterloo now, probably should change that at some point.
You and Keatsta could go together. You're both in Waterloo, it seems. Also, please notify me of how many people you're bringing because I need to write that down. Sooner is better.

Is this at the same place as it was 2 years ago? I honestly don't remember.

My biggest mistake when going to these was playing with people I already played with. I need to stop that lol
It's at my house again. And you should play with everyone. We're not going to bite.

G_Wen

Smash Rookie
Hello, I would like to register for the tourney.
I can bring 1 full set up, wii, tv, melee and memory card.
Maybe 2 controllers but probably only 1. And maybe an additional TV.
1 Wii - 1/2 TVs - 1 SSBM - Waterloo / GTA

-GWen

Windrose

Smash Lord
Windrose - 1GC - 0 TV - 1Melee (IF I get a ride from wayne, other wise I can only bring myself)

Ministry

Smash Ace
I have word from steve, He is coming with me. he will be abl;e to provide 1melee 1 cube 1 tv. so thats 2 of each with mine.

bernard steve wants to know if u can bring the hacked smash/iso . he says u know what he is talking about.

Xelyst

-_-
I just moved to London this week so I will try to make it to some of these when I get a little routine going.

RiddleOfSin

Smash Rookie
Anybody going to this from oshawa/whitby or ajax? I'd love to attend and I could bring a wii/card/and disc if I bummed a ride.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
david/imadh or ryan message me on msn if you see this..
Anybody going to this from oshawa/whitby or ajax? I'd love to attend and I could bring a wii/card/and disc if I bummed a ride.
I'll be a extremely late.
David can I crash that night?
I'll be coming.
I ran out of space at Ministry's post.

I can ask my Dad if he will extend the cap to accommodate more people, but at the moment I cannot support more people.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
is the main floor usable?
The issue with the main floor is that the dining table cannot support large TVs. Small ones are fine, but the gray one I bring to tournaments when we have a ride (or used to, rather) are no. If we don't mind using 3 small TVs on that table then I think we can be okay, but it depends on what kind of hardware we have.

Alright cool next time.
I'm sorry man, I really wanted to see you :(

The ultimate weakness of me hosting tournaments is that my house is a townhouse. My Dad's pretty okay with numbers but I'm not sure he'll go for an extension of people on the first event in 2 years.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Oh, and I forgot to say that I can bring a Melee disc and a memory card.

Anth probably can too, but not 100%

Top Bottom