• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashville refuses to load models from other stages

Omegapaste

Smash Cadet
I've been working on editing smashville lately trying to turn the background into a water temple. So far it went flawless since I managed to get the waterfall from rumble falls into the stage.
But now I'm adding 2 walls (the screen from flat zone) and whenever I load the game there aren't any walls, just the waterfall.
I first tried to replace other models with the walls like the window (StgVillageMadoHikari) and the bird (StgVillagePerio) but the replaced window froze the game and wall who replaced the bird didnt show up.

Now I looked at the sakuraville PAC file to see how the tree was put in this pac. It seems the tree was put in the same modeldata as the main background.
I now ordered the Pac like this (the same way like sakuraville)

Yet when I loaded the stage in the game it didn't show any walls, just the waterfall....

The collision data in brawl shows it the way it should be

But something in the game prevents it from loading.... Does anybody have a clue what could be wrong here?

Top Bottom